Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Dreaming of the perfect girlfriend - Depressed

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
Only to remember it doesn't exist, in this world we have femroaches, attractive yet subhuman, inferior creatures instead.
What can I say, aight incels welcome to RealWorld. I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT NO MO I JUST CAN'T DO IT

Foids all go for psychopathic abusive violent cunts. It’s over

The perfect foid only exists in history books and anime.

So you're saying history books are fake news?
The perfect foid to me is one that is property of her father until married off and then she becomes her husbands property. Virgin, no rights, not allowed to leave her home without her husband, cooks, bares children and offers moral support to her husband. If she’s caught cheating, the husband is legally able to kill both the man she cheated with and her.

This would be the reality in Ancient Greece and many other cultures. That’s why I said that they only exist in history books, because you will get cucked unless you control 100% of their lives.

I hate foids for this. “Just be a nice guy br0”
its just so unfair. I wasnt raised like this man. I have to be a violent abusive shithead to compensate