Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Driverlicensepill = cope. a really bad one

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
I see people saying here that having a DL and a car will help them ascend. JFL. :feelskek:
I have a driver License and a car and no matter how hard I tried to use them i still could not break through this hell we call inceldom.
if youre a trucel then no fucking car or dl will save you. all you can do is ldar.
unless you have a lambo/ferrari/any other expensive chad car in your possession, youre fucked otherwise.
people need to stop making this shitty excuse for a cope.

It's just genetics thats matter, not driver license, not money, not location. IT'S JUST GENETICS.

I see people saying here that having a DL and a car will help them ascend. JFL. :feelskek:

Nobody here claimed such thing in the first place. Please give me a direct quote of someone who said such thing. I seriously think people here are doing this on purpose in order to trigger me.

I have a driver License and a car

Nice brag.

chad needs no car

Nobody here claimed such thing in the first place. Please give me a direct quote of someone who said such thing. I seriously think people here are doing this on purpose in order to trigger me.

Nice brag.

Pretty sure OP made this post specifically to flex on people who dont have cars. Doesnt matter to me though, cause I have one too.

Pretty sure OP made this post specifically to flex on people who dont have cars. Doesnt matter to me though, cause I have one too.

saw multiple people saying shit about having a driver license helps you ascend,
I made this post because it pisses me off that people say this while its not true.
It's just genetics thats matter, not driver license, not money, not location. IT'S JUST GENETICS.

this. this is the only thing that matters. nothing else.

Last edited:

Exactly my thoughts. Also why did he put this in inceldom discussion although he thinks it is not related to inceldom in the first place?
By the way, whenever such topic appears, I will quote myself from now in in order to refute any point.

''First off, a driver licence in Germany costs more than 2000 Euro at least. Theory lessons are mandatory and you have to do all 14 topics. Then you have to wait at least 2 months for the permission to do theory examination. The test is also harder than in America for example. You also have to do more than driving 5 minutes within a parking area to get your driver licence here. Most likely you have to do more than 20 hours of driving and then you have to do 12 specific driving lessons which are mandatory and you also have to pay for it.
Let us say you need 20 hours of driving. You have to pay 1 Euro for 1 minute. Let us say you have to pay 80 Euro in total (because 80 minutes in total) for one driving lesson and you do have 20 of it.
20 hours of learning x 80 Euro = 1600 Euro
Then 12 hours for mandatory driving lessons, in this case 45 minutes: 12 x 45 = 540 Euro
Mandatory theory lessons: 300 Euro
Learning tool: 80 Euro
First aid, pictures and other stuff: In total 100 Euro
Then you have to pay for theory examination and driving examination which I do not know the exact price for it, but let us assume both together cost like: 100 Euro in total
Let us say, you failed once at driving or theory: Another 50 Euro
Extra costs for official documents and so on: 100 Euro
The driver licence in total: 2870 Euro

I also have to add driving simulation since the driving teacher told me to do this first instead of having the real experience behind a steering wheel. Perhaps you now know where I am coming from.
The driving teacher said to me 10 hours, so the cost will be about more than 200 Euro for that.

Driver licence with driving simulation: 3070 Euro

While in America you pay like 20 bucks and you have to drive 5 minutes in a parking area for it. So, there is that.''

saw multiple people saying shit about having a driver license helps you ascend,
I made this post because it pisses me off that people say this while its not true.

this. this is the only thing that matters. nothing else.

Give me a direct quote in order to verify your point. I also participated in this thread and nobody claimed such thing. Nobody there claimed that he would be capable of picking up females with a driver licence. So, where is your point?

Last edited:
Exactly my thoughts. Also why did he put this in inceldom discussion although he thinks it is not related to inceldom in the first place?
By the way, whenever such topic appears, I will quote myself from now in in order to refute any point.

''First off, a driver licence in Germany costs more than 2000 Euro at least. Theory lessons are mandatory and you have to do all 14 topics. Then you have to wait at least 2 months for the permission to do theory examination. The test is also harder than in America for example. You also have to do more than driving 5 minutes within a parking area to get your driver licence here. Most likely you have to do more than 20 hours of driving and then you have to do 12 specific driving lessons which are mandatory and you also have to pay for it.
Let us say you need 20 hours of driving. You have to pay 1 Euro for 1 minute. Let us say you have to pay 80 Euro in total (because 80 minutes in total) for one driving lesson and you do have 20 of it.
20 hours of learning x 80 Euro = 1600 Euro
Then 12 hours for mandatory driving lessons, in this case 45 minutes: 12 x 45 = 540 Euro
Mandatory theory lessons: 300 Euro
Learning tool: 80 Euro
First aid, pictures and other stuff: In total 100 Euro
Then you have to pay for theory examination and driving examination which I do not know the exact price for it, but let us assume both together cost like: 100 Euro in total
Let us say, you failed once at driving or theory: Another 50 Euro
Extra costs for official documents and so on: 100 Euro
The driver licence in total: 2870 Euro

I also have to add driving simulation since the driving teacher told me to do this first instead of having the real experience behind a steering wheel. Perhaps you now know where I am coming from.
The driving teacher said to me 10 hours, so the cost will be about more than 200 Euro for that.

Driver licence with driving simulation: 3070 Euro

While in America you pay like 20 bucks and you have to drive 5 minutes in a parking area for it. So, there is that.''

Damn that's a shit ton of money for just a driving license.

Give me a direct quote in order to verify your point. I also participated in this thread and nobody claimed such thing. So, where is your point?

the main idea of that thread. you think that having a driver license without a car, fair enough.
yet you think having both of them will help you in something?
if you do then what are you doing here?

Damn that's a shit ton of money for just a driving license.

Indeed, yet people here seem to associate this topic with ''picking up females'' or some shit, despite the fact I elaborated this topic over and over again. But like you already said, I think people here are just memeing at this point and it is not even funny to be honest.
the main idea of that thread.

No, you said:

Why do you assume things which are not even true in the first place?

yet you think having both of them will help you in something?
if you do then what are you doing here?

It will help me in life in general for sure. Denying this fact is quite ignorant, since a driver licence is mandatory in this life and era.

Indeed, yet people here seem to associate this topic with ''picking up females'' or some shit, despite the fact I elaborated this topic over and over again. But like you already said, I think people here are just memeing at this point and it is not even funny to be honest.

what good is it to have a driver license and a car if youre a sandnigger-kike hybrid abomination like me? unless youre a :chad:

Pretty sure it's a meme. You'd have to be legit brain damaged to believe a DL will improve your prospects with females.

It will help me in life in general for sure. Denying this fact is quite ignorant, since a driver licence is mandatory in this life and era.

youre right when you say it will make your life a little bit easier, but it will not help you ascend

what good is it to have a driver license and a car if youre a sandnigger-kike hybrid abomination like me? unless youre a :chad:

Then why do oyu have a driver lcience in the first palce? Why do you have a car? Why do you drive? If you think it is not goo for anything, just stop it, sell your car and destroy your driver licence.

Pretty sure it's a meme. You'd have to be legit brain damaged to believe a DL will improve your prospects with females.

And another one who cannot read properly.

it will not. you just become a failure with a car and a dl

but it will not help you ascend

Once again nobody here claimed that. Where do you get this from? Give me a direct quote of somebody who said this. If you cannot do it, you are just assuming it.

Then why do oyu have a driver lcience in the first palce? Why do you have a car? Why do you drive? If you think it is not goo for anything, just stop it, sell your car and destroy your driver licence.

thought about it, since it requires alot of maintenance.
i did not deny your claim that it helps with your general life chores like work and stuff.
you will remain an incel even if you have it. that is what i claim.
Once again nobody here claimed that. Where do you get this from? Give me a direct quote of somebody who said this. If you cannot do it, you are just assuming it.
why do you need a car?

This thread won't end well...

thought about it, since it requires alot of maintenance.

So...?

i did not deny your claim that it helps with your general life chores like work and stuff.

Once again, you seem to have trouble to understand my point of view. I never said that you denied this in the first place. Again:

And nobody here have claimed such thing in the first place. I am still waiting for a valid quote though. You are just assuming things.

you will remain an incel even if you have it. that is what i claim.

Did somebody here claimed something different than that? No, nobody here claimed something different from that.

And another one who cannot read properly.
Not really, you're just making it seem like a bigger issue than it really is. You live in germany where public transportation is viable unlike other places. If you don't think it will help you ascend, then why is it mentioned x10 times every day? It's a completely irrelevant issue if you even can call it an issue.

You live in germany where public transportation is viable unlike other places.

''Just take public transportation brah.'' Just lol at taking public transportation as a grown up man. You did not get it at all. @rightfulcel

If you don't think it will help you ascend, then why is it mentioned x10 times every day?

Is not it weird? You say it is not that much of a big deal, yet it is mentioned over and over again, despite the fact I am not the one who created this thread. And if it is not that much of a big deal, then why do you participate in this thread?

It's a completely irrelevant issue if you even can call it an issue.

It is absolutely not irrelevant. It is irrelevant to you and that is completely fine by the way. But only it is irrelevant to you, does not mean that it is irrelevant in general.

Confirmed, chadlite "friend" had no car (shitty neon blew a gasket) used my skateboard to cheat on his (stiff current) gf
nice profile pic

Drivers license pill is a made up meme by last German

When you are in high school, it absolutely does.

Licencecels are basically locationcels. If you live somewhere rural you really need a car to function. If you live in a city then who gives a fuck? Just get an Uber

oh shit, here we go again. i have a DL but i don't have a car, the dlpill it's important, but it's not related to inceldom, it's just the fact that you can't do something thjat everyone else can do, you basically feel less than a man. that's all.

I know chads that dont have a dl

When you are in high school, it absolutely does.
I remember the two Chadlites I had as classmates way back actually were the only males on there who could drive jfl

those are chads, when you're an incel every little success in life count.

success is something i haven't felt in a long, long time

Obviously it won't help you ascend. But it will help you become a functioning adult.

this thread died when @LastGerman posted here tbqhngl