Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Driverlicensepill = cope. a really bad one

DL and a car is a must if you want to betabux, you gotta have a car to pick her up at some random location after she has cheated on you. I think most foids would want you to have a DL/car in a relationship. You don't really need it if you only want to ascend though. Take JBW in SEA for example.

I know chads that dont have a dl

Seriously, how do people know all those Chads who seem to be complete losers for some reason? Those allegedly Chads are also suffering from the driver licence pill by the way.

this thread died when @LastGerman posted here tbqhngl

What exactly did you expect? How exactly did this thread died in the first place? What is your intention here?

I have a drivers licence and had a car some years back.
The only foids that would ever want a ride were crack whores. No thanks.

I don‘t know what’s more retarded: The driverlicensepill or The slavpill :lul:

Seriously, how do people know all those Chads who seem to be complete losers for some reason? Those allegedly Chads are also suffering from the driver licence pill by the way.
they have becky to drive them around in her car

What exactly did you expect? How exactly did this thread died in the first place? What is your intention here?
all in good terms. wasnt serious

Nobody here claimed such thing in the first place. Please give me a direct quote of someone who said such thing. I seriously think people here are doing this on purpose in order to trigger me.

Literally every basic bitch thot drives a car nowadays. You're nothing, you're nobody. You're scum and subhuman trash. Your little shitty car doesn't change a thing, you delusional faggot.

they have becky to drive them around in her car

Like I said plenty of times. Allowing a female to drive you around is cucked. Allowing a female to drive in general is cucked. He is not a Chad, he is a cuck and he should be ashmaed of himself. This is absolutely embarrassing. What is he, a fucking toddler and this is his mom?

Literally every basic bitch thot drives a car nowadays. You're nothing, you're nobody. You're scum and subhuman trash. Your little shitty car doesn't change a thing, you delusional faggot.

Exactly. This is why you are even below a subhuman at this point if you do not even have a driver licence as a grown up man. It is absolutely mandatory and you will be emasculated by females as soon as you step outside. That is basically my whole point.

Just another drivers license pill denial thread

people will never learn. It has nothing to do with getting laid.

This is why you are even below a subhuman at this point if you do not even have a driver licence as a grown up man
It's like being dog shit instead of human shit. It doesn't matter because you're still shit. Shit is shit, subhuman is subhuman.
It is absolutely mandatory and you will be emasculated by females as soon as you step outside.
It's irrelevant. You're not a man in the first place. A male dog is more of a man. A male dog has a much higher chance of having sex with a woman.
You're not even emasculated. You're simply nothing. You're invisible trash to women, a nuisance at best.

Last edited:
It's like being dog shit instead of human shit. It doesn't matter because you're still shit. Shit is shit, subhuman is subhuman.

It's irrelevant. You're not a man in the first place. A male dog is more of a man. A male dog has a much higher chance of having sex than you.
You're not even emasculated. You're simply nothing. You're invisible trash to women, a nuisance at best.

I rather want to be shit with a driver licence and a car than to be something that is even below that.