Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Driver'sLicensePill?. Just found out my manager doesn't own a car and walks 3 miles to work every day (6 mile round trip).

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
Or he takes the Bus.

"Driver's License Pill" destroyed.

PS- he's also a homeowner, paying off a mortgage.

So you were saying?

Probably this. Sounds like he knows how to balance his checkbook.

Even with a cheap run-around car, crap car cheaper > than bus, in petrol costs alone.

Uphill both ways tbh ngl ded srs!

just be the outlier bro

lol at buying a house before a car

Really? Bus is way cheaper here.

Public transport is fucking expensive in the UK and you don't even need to live in London to experience it. A Taxi per 3 mile journey is £12, a bus trip £4.50 return trip.

At first, insurance is expensive, based on the car you drive and where you live. Rookie mistake is getting a £1000, £2500-£5000 vehicle as your first car, worried what you look like to friends, then wondering why insurance is £500 per month.
My first car was a, well looked after, piece of shit and had a choke start! It cost less than my (then) PlayStation 2 console £300. After 1 year I got my no claims discount and didn't drive or speed, or modify my car with glowing lights that showed me smoking a joint and getting pulled over by Police for drink or drug driving offenses. Cost of driving soon tumbled and beat public transport.

Last edited:
Incel walks: jfl, fucking cuck
Chad walks: He cares about the environment, teehee

You should always drive a car to maximize the pollution
full

You should always drive a car to maximize the pollution
full

Cars are banned from the centre of town. Yet pollution is at an all-time high going by air quality reading from environmentalists with egg on their faces. Public transport kicks out more pollution due to cycle lanes blocking buses from doing their job.

Last edited:
Some people prefer other methods of transportation, even if they have a license

There are people that bike to work every day because it is good exercise and is better for the planet than a car, is

lol i sound like Board_Gaming

Must be in europe. Does he have sex with 6/10 or better females?

Is your manager good looking?

lol at buying a house before a car

Why is that “lol”?

He is high IQ for buying a house first

JFL at people that get car loan and pay all that interest on a depreciating asset just to try appear like a baller. Those payments could be going to a house instead of a shitty car.

Nah he's a wage-cuck.

Not a male model or chadlite.
Then what's the point of this thread? He has no car, and it's a wagecuck loser, surely incel in denial. It confirms the DLpill JFL

Then what's the point of this thread? He has no car, and it's a wagecuck loser, surely incel in denial. It confirms the DLpill JFL

A wagecuck can still have a gf, ex or current wife, and kids. My boss has this sort of set-up.

The wagecuck is that your other half is either ungrateful or has seperated from you. That's where the cuck term comes from, it doesn't mean incel.

I am really tired of this. You did not destroy anything with it. You did not get the driver licence pill in the first place.

Basically this. He is a cuck.

Exactly.

I have a driver's licence and a car. I did say this, its my boss who is without the two.

A wagecuck can still have a gf, ex or current wife, and kids. My boss has this sort of set-up.
How do you know what he can get or not? If you don't know if he has gf or not you proving nothing,

Ohh. really...?

Yep as do many other men...........and women.

DriversLicencePill is the lite-cope before realising that not even having your own apartment will get you laid either.

Yep as do many other men...........and women.

Why do have to mention females specifically?

DriversLicencePill is the lite-cope before realising that not even having your own apartment will get you laid either.

Like I said, you did not understand what this is about and once again, it is not about that.

Is about feeling emasculated, inferior, to people who drives. It's not about getting sex out of it.

Why do have to mention females specifically?

Because women can drive themselves and a man owning a car is neither a requirement nor a strategic dating advantage anymore either.

Like I said, you did not understand what this is about and once again, it is not about that.

What's it about then? From memory it was to do with dating and women etc etc.
Is about feeling emasculated, inferior, to people who drives. It's not about getting sex out of it.

Dude if I was lucky enough to have the London Underground, a monorail or "airport transportation pod" system on my doorstep, I'd use that cunt everyday. The car would merely be for shopping, but again I'd get a sackbarrow and totes if it were within 0.5 miles.

Because women can drive themselves

Which is an atrocity. It is absoltuely emasculating therefore it should be banned.

and a man owning a car is neither a requirement nor a strategic dating advantage anymore either.

No, since it is way more than only that. It is about having something in life you can build on. It is about having a foundation.

What's it about then? From memory it was to do with dating and women etc etc.

Then you clearly did not read any of my posts despite the fact I have explained it today once again. It is about having a foundation in life. I will post my statement once again:

''This is a quote:

''First off, a driver licence in Germany costs more than 2000 Euro at least. Theory lessons are mandatory and you have to do all 14 topics. Then you have to wait at least 2 months for the permission to do theory examination. The test is also harder than in America for example. You also have to do more than driving 5 minutes within a parking area to get your driver licence here. Most likely you have to do more than 20 hours of driving and then you have to do 12 specific driving lessons which are mandatory and you also have to pay for it.
Let us say you need 20 hours of driving. You have to pay 1 Euro for 1 minute. Let us say you have to pay 80 Euro in total (because 80 minutes in total) for one driving lesson and you do have 20 of it.
20 hours of learning x 80 Euro = 1600 Euro
Then 12 hours for mandatory driving lessons, in this case 45 minutes: 12 x 45 = 540 Euro
Mandatory theory lessons: 300 Euro
Learning tool: 80 Euro
First aid, pictures and other stuff: In total 100 Euro
Then you have to pay for theory examination and driving examination which I do not know the exact price for it, but let us assume both together cost like: 100 Euro in total
Let us say, you failed once at driving or theory: Another 50 Euro
Extra costs for official documents and so on: 100 Euro
The driver licence in total: 2870 Euro

I also have to add driving simulation since the driving teacher told me to do this first instead of having the real experience behind a steering wheel. Perhaps you now know where I am coming from.
The driving teacher said to me 10 hours, so the cost will be about more than 200 Euro for that.

Driver licence with driving simulation: 3070 Euro

While in America you pay like 20 bucks and you have to drive 5 minutes in a parking area for it. So, there is that.''

Another quote:

''I am just bad at driving, it is that simple. Is not it weird that you did not think about that for at least one moment? Only because you do not have any problems with it, does not mean that I can do it as well and the last poll showed that I am not the only one here actually.
Same goes with everything else. Let me give you an example in order to create a better basis of understanding:
Imagine being bad at math or just another topic you might be bad in it although it is needed within this society. You just cannot get behind it, while another classmate seem to not have any problems at all with it. Do you at least now know where I am coming from? At least a bit?''

Another quote:

''I also try to work on that one, but like said, I am struggling with it and therefore I do not have any appointment for another driving lesson. The driving teacher told me to do driving simulation first.''

Another quote:

''To elaborate this topic furthermore. At my first driving lesson, the teacher told me literally, that I have no foundation whatsoever. On the second one, which was quite recently, he told me I should do driving simulation first. He said, I was to nervous. Also, it felt extremly forced and I had no fun whatsoever on both driving lessons. Most likely due to the fact, I am just bad at it.''

By the way, we also do not have a learner's permit or anything similar to it.
Another reason why it might be harder for me, is my age. I cannot deal with it. At driving school everyone was between 16 1/2 (you can start with theory) - 18, while I was 25. It just feels forced at this point. They have also all the support for their parents, their parents also pay for it.

Like I said, I am struggling with it. Imagine you are bad at something despite the fact you are trying, now apply this to driving. Even some other people here are sutrggling with it, for example @Barnacle @rightfulcel @ThePlagueDoctor @unsettling and even some other people. So, I am really not the only one and I am not just seeing things here, specially when I look to the last poll we had about this topic.''

Also, I will quote another user, since he described it in a short sentence:
Drivers license pill is real. I don't see how people can't understand it. Driving is a sign of independence, without it you are a little boy dependent on others

Indeed.

I am really tired of this. You did not destroy anything with it. You did not get the driver licence pill in the first place.

Basically this. He is a cuck.

Exactly.
:soy:

Destroyed? Not really.
I doubt people respect that faggot.
Imagine your manager is taking the fucking bus.

3 miles is easy, its like 30 - 40s mins

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back