Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Driving feels good boyos

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Take the god damn carpill boyos its a nice fucking cope, i just drove around in the woods and slept there like a beast, no soyciety no networks just nature feels good man. To whoever here can afford a cheap car gas and a drivers licence it's fucking worth it mane. The peace it grants is beyond measure

Yes tbh. I like it a lot too, it's relaxing for me. Especially at night; just me, my car and darkness.

Take the god damn carpill boyos its a nice fucking cope, i just drove around in the woods and slept there like a beast, no soyciety no networks just nature feels good man. To whoever here can afford a cheap car gas and a drivers licence it's fucking worth it mane. The peace it grants is beyond measure

You're 100% correct. Driving is a high IQ cope. Loud music, just you, alone on the road. It's great.
@LastGerman

It's over for non drivercels.
My fucking parents never had a car and thus have left me completely inexperienced

Me too tbh. There's just something so peaceful about it.

I put my car away for the winter (half of the year). Can't cope right now.

I agree though.

Meh I never liked driving or owning a car. Why would you just drive around?

Same
Driving around aimlessly is a really high IQ cope.

When i was working and more comfortable with cash, twice a month i would pick some random place in the map and just drive over there. Sometimes i would drive 8 hours in a day but it was always worth it.
This activity really freaks out normies for some reason tho

It's over for non drivercels.
My fucking parents never had a car and thus have left me completely inexperienced
maybe work some minimum wage job save up get yo self a cheap car and just drive, if you think the time investment in the job is worth it

Mogs me. Tried learning to drive and wasn't able

maybe work some minimum wage job save up get yo self a cheap car and just drive, if you think the time investment in the job is worth it
How the fuck am I supposed to drive when I have zero experience?
Plus I'll probably crash or get pulled over when they find out I dont have a license

I hate to be a party pooper, but driving recreationally isn't for me. It makes me feel isolated and awkward as a NEET like everyone else is purposefully going places and I'm fucking around wasting fuel for no reason.

Mogs me. Tried learning to drive and wasn't able
just try again, let me try and motivate you imagine your self by your self listening to some classical music with ciggaretes in you and some beer. You arrive at nature and just pop your beer and cigarretes and music and enjoy than take a big nap in your car and you wake up refreshed.
I hate to be a party pooper, but driving recreationally isn't for me. It makes me feel isolated and awkward as a NEET like everyone else is purposefully going places and I'm fucking around wasting fuel for no reason.
only if you can afford it buddy boyo,not everyone can just do what makes you feel comfortable at the end of the day you don't owe this world shit. Flip your middle finger to it and enjoy
Meh I never liked driving or owning a car. Why would you just drive around?
i dunno man it just brings me peace i suggested it with the idea that some driver-cells here can relate. That's all really

Last edited:
just try again, let me try and motivate you imagine your self by your self listening to some classical music with ciggaretes in you and some beer. You arrive at nature and just pop your beer and cigarretes and music and enjoy than take a big nap in your car and you wake up refreshed.
:cryfeels: Wish I could be born knowing how to drive

Driving fills me with so much anxiety that I can’t stand doing it besides when I have to. Bad cope for me tbh.

How the fuck am I supposed to drive when I have zero experience?
Plus I'll probably crash or get pulled over when they find out I dont have a license
instructors??

instructors??
Too much time plus money.
It's like trying to teach someone to read from scratch.
Sadly I'm doomed to taking public transport with the trash of society

Too much time plus money.
It's like trying to teach someone to read from scratch.
Sadly I'm doomed to taking public transport with the trash of society
sorry for your situation dawg do whatever makes u feel comfortable

Yes tbh. I like it a lot too, it's relaxing for me. Especially at night; just me, my car and darkness.
sleeping in a car in the woods is kino
shame there’s no nice gf to do it with

OVER FOR POORCELS

Agreed. I took it a step further and got my commercial license and have been truckin before. I miss it. Maybe Ill give up this bullshit and just hit the road again. It also allowed me to buy one of my favorite types of cars.

Something that may help you in that regard is marking an objective in the map.
You can go visit some random natural site or a bumfuck hick village far away. Then you can stop and go for a beer, walk and explore the new found place for a while. Then you drive back listening to music, relaxing...

Really, you should give it a try.
I'm a fierce apologist of the drive cope

I fucking hate driving lmao.

Too many retards on the road. Pisses me off.

Nightdriving is my therapy. Nothing like listening to some relaxing music and having the road all to your self.

god damnit I dont have a lisence

It is cold in car, you can't use heating for long because of fear the battery will fail.

drive your whip friend good

it is anxietyfuel and boring

Erc

Over for carcels

I love the open road, my music and my booze in my hand. sadly no bitch to drive around with though