Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Drop a few words to future generations (future generations come in here and read!)

doktordoom

doktordoom

Banned
-
***It is obvious the Incel sub-class of humanity is a social problem that is growing. We are still in the early stages. In the future historians will look back and try to decipher why legions of young men became (or born what ever you believe in) incels. Maybe even in HS classes there will be a course on why society needs to be the way it is (i assume future generations will have a better society then us with technology but maybe they'll be worse) in order to avoid another Incel movement. Guys in this thread post something to future generations who will comb through this forum in the years or hundreds of years to come.***

If you are reading this DO NOT BE A SLAVE TO PUSSY.

If you are woman or man please know your place.

When work becomes unbearable so will life. When your woman becomes unbearable you will want to die.

Height/looks matter. Get the surgery. I could if I would but it's dangerous during this time and painful.

Also if you can bring me back to life please do. Just don't torture me I've suffered enough in life.

Never trust white people, future boyos.

replace white with jews

kek future generations will think we are fucking tribal and primitive.. its just the way we are kids

Under no circumstances do you tell a woman of any kind you're a virgin- NEVER.
If you're planning on ER-ing, either go big or go home- single-digit killed is not worth it.
Try nihilismmaxxing for genuine low-inhib and overall misery reduction.
Any of those (Norwood 3+, <5'5 height and <5 penis) means it never began and you should fill your time with things othern than sloots.

The thread survived a grand total of 1 minute without racebaiting garbage- marvelous.

Our lord has spoken

Lift with your knees, boyo.

It was over for us.

If you are short, society is better off without you.
If you are ugly society is better off without you.
If you are short and ugly? Then i think you know what to do.

If you have a GPA lower than 3 in high school you are FUCKED

Don’t be mad at people because without a actual cause

If you're reading this ur mom gay