Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dropping Out Of High School Because Of Isolation?

maynarde

maynarde

Banned
-
Lets say you get good grades but have no social life, and generally feel humiliated on a daily basis.

Would it better to end that misery & drop out, work, save money, and get your GED (in just a couple months effort)

Or hang in there, get your diploma, and head to college where you can "remake" yourself.

dont drop out / very bad just finish / i was ostrasized and teased daily still finished its probably just additional headache to dropout..

dropping out is low iq

Dont drop out pls
Made the same mistake now im 22 and i only have an IT apprenticeship finished :(
If I wanted a degree it would take me like 6 years.. (altough everything would be almost for Free in my country)

I dropped out of school because of isolation, bullying and low IQ.

I would go ER.

Lets say you get good grades but have no social life, and generally feel humiliated on a daily basis.

Would it better to end that misery & drop out, work, save money, and get your GED (in just a couple months effort)

Or hang in there, get your diploma, and head to college where you can "remake" yourself.

Get highschool diploma and there's 2 options:

1) get into trade school (carpentry, plumbing, welding, auto mechanic, HVAC mechanic, electrician, etc...)

2) just go get a job at a factory or warehouse or construction site... Or even fast-food or retail.

Option 1 is smarter option cuz expect to make at least $30k to start right off the bat... and $50k a year after 5 years working...

but option 2 is still smarter than spending money on a useless masturbatory degree that won't get you a job past flipping burgers.

At least you won't be $30k in debt while working minimum wage.

Unless you are in AP classes getting college credit, the last year or two of high school is mostly a waste.

The point of it is SOCIAL. Proms, athletics, growing up.

You dont need all those hours studying spanish, english 2, etc.

In fact, if you can get a GED, and start college at 17 you get another unwasted year.

Provided, of course, that you have no hope of any normal social life.

Never drop out of high school...you will make your life more difficult than it already is.

If you ever want a chance at having a gf you need to stay in school. You cant betabux without bux. Working a trade doesnt cut it.

It depends on how ugly you are. If you're a 1-2 you are completely fucked, just ldar. I mean you will just be in your room studying while everyone else is out partying and having sex, just to get a girl who has already rode 200 thousand dicks, would of rejected you in the past, and that also hardly ever puts out.

dont drop out go to college

If you ever want a chance at having a gf you need to stay in school. You cant betabux without bux. Working a trade doesnt cut it.
whats wrong with a trade:kys:

>Implying I WANT to betabux. Top kek.

If you drop out and get a job, people in the job will hate you same way as kids in high school. Don't drop out.

Just suck it up imo. You only have one shot at a HS diploma. You can do anything else later, but the HS window closes at 21, and a classic society black pill is that a GED is never as respected as a diploma.

I was black pilled for all of HS, never had a friend, the education was inner-city ghetto trash, the troublemakers sucked, but I finished because I didn't need to go down in history as a dropout on top of every other disgrace of my life.

Don't do it. I hated every second of HS and almost flunked out because of it, but managed to save it in time to graduate. Getting my HS diploma has been my only real accomplishment in life

Don't drop out. Being a wagecuck is not worth it.

Get highschool diploma and there's 2 options:

1) get into trade school (carpentry, plumbing, welding, auto mechanic, HVAC mechanic, electrician, etc...)

2) just go get a job at a factory or warehouse or construction site... Or even fast-food or retail.

Option 1 is smarter option cuz expect to make at least $30k to start right off the bat... and $50k a year after 5 years working...

but option 2 is still smarter than spending money on a useless masturbatory degree that won't get you a job past flipping burgers.

At least you won't be $30k in debt while working minimum wage.
I would argue that not only get a TECH TRADE (1), but prepare for self-employment.

You dont want to work for someone else more than 2 years, if you have to.