Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Dropping out of high school saved my life tbh

W

worstcel

Banned
-
It was for my mental sanity. Maybe not the best decision for my future, but I would've roped anyway if I didn't drop out, so I guess I'm sort of lucky I'm alive.

I've made similar threads, but I MUST go over it again. It's not even regarding my looks alone, it's the whole genetic shit package. I'm basically stupid and ugly. I can learn basic concepts, but so can everyone else. I'm shit at anything advanced, sometimes my brain clicks in and I can sort of understand it, sometimes I'm staring at a paper for like 1 hour trying to figure out a problem, and I still don't get it. It might be my lack of motivation, but I can safely say there are kids in my class who barely try and outperform me like crazy. Why should I work 10 times harder, when Chad doesn't have to work at all. I've come to accept the fact that I'm horrible at everything. Gym class was the worst. I was ALWAYS picked last, and I was always the shittiest. I remember when we played badminton in gym, everyone else, even the autistic kid, learned how to play the sport first day, while I struggled for the rest of the week and was made fun of. Another time was basketball practice. We did drills where we dribble to the end of the wall and go back and stuff like that, and from my observations i was the worst, even tho I tried my best. You can educate someone with 30 IQ, they will still be retarded. Not saying that I have 30 IQ, but clearly I'm retarded. Im also terrible at socializing, so I can not hold off a job unless its maybe a job that i can sit on my computer at home. Oh and also regarding my looks. Picture a 5'7 "male" rat looking face with buck teeth, round eyes, ugly nose, has wide hips, narrow shoulders, small frame, stores fat like a foid, feminine looking overall, low T, high E, and bad muscle insertions. Anyway this is all that I have memory of tbh.

I always wonder about the percentage of high school dropouts on this forum

I'd say quite low, considering the fact that most here are past high school age and were probably blue pilled in their HS days.

I dropped out sophomore year involuntarily. But ended up going to adult school and getting my GED without even studying.

What was your GPA around ?

I graduated a little over a year ago
No idea. I was never in the gifted classes and made piss poor grades all throughout my school years. Just about all my other classmates mogged me in that dept (as well as at everything else, really).

i am a highschool dropout but did get my year 10 equiv at tafe aus but i regret dropping out as i have found that later in life i am really fucked when it comes to getting a good job and i have the same problem when it comes to learning if left alone i figure shit out thats how i built vantage feed systems on propeties but the work is at time rare to come by as most farmers buy them built my suggestion is try reading car repair manuals and doing basic repairs such as swapping out simple parts then work your way up to more advanced tasks as this is what i did and i can fix alot of car repairs for family but not all .

I dropped out sophomore year involuntarily. But ended up going to adult school and getting my GED without even studying.
This. I dropped out of 9th grade when I was 17 and went to get my GED. Like you, I didn’t study. It was so goddamn easy. Don’t regret that decision.

Dude, you have a wrong image of how easy Chad has it. My friend is a Chad and he's a college drop-out, but even he needs to build a future and he knows this. So far he's had no luck making money. He's trying to figure it out. But he's dealing with hardships despite his top-tier looks. He mogs male models easily but yet he has to work as well to have things going for him.

nah your life is over

Lol like going to some shit ghetto HS has any value anyway. Most universities/colleges are also a massive scam only the good ones are worth getting into but good luck getting admitted into those.

High school is cope. It’s all about connections from being good looking, it’s what allows you to get jobs

I was a dropout but finished it at 20 through adult school. You should look into finishing it too man I know it sucks really bad but I forced myself to, even if I had to be piss drunk half the time to tolerate adult school

School is a torture camp for the brain and self-esteem, few months ago I checked an english book I have and noticed a lot of stupid mistakes I don't do anymore, and fixed them easily. Those notions I used to found hard or problematic in school turned out to be easy now despite not having studied/reviewed anything in 3 years of NEETing. It wasn't "just study harder bro!" like the teachers said, being treated bad by schoolmates for your aspect, without friends and totally ignored by females who went outside of class at every given moment to go and see their Chad made everything more complicated.

I'm usually a motivated cel who thinks everything is possible. But one should really avoid toxic people and places. You cannot prosper when people in power hold you down.

Lmao good. Fuck school its a fuckin joke

Interesting story bro.
Man I hope dropping out of wageslavery will safe my life too...

I'm considering dropping out at this point.
I'm on the verge of suicide.

I dropped out too(after a mental breakdown and getting involuntarily hospitalized), sure maybe it stopped me from roping, but I'm not sure that I'm better off having lived longer tbh.

I would have dropped out back then if I could but my country has very strict laws on that so I couldn't.

I partially regret dropping out of school tbh.

I partially regret dropping out of school tbh.
I do too tbh, as idk if being lazy and doing nothing all day is the right path for me. But why should I bother doing all that work when I could just rope and not have to do anything.

Dropping out of highschool as an incel can sometimes be a great idea imo. I have to grade cuck and its torture, its not like I will get a good job after this anyway. If you felt better from being away from Chad and Stacy day care then that is absolutely fantastic. I wish I could get 100 million dollars and ldar forever.

taking AP classes in highschool saved me from so much potential suifuel. i was always surrounded by ugly virgins, like myself.