Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

drugmaxxing? smoking weed and whatnot with girls legit way to ascend????????

G

Guest2

Dunno, but at least good way to get foot in the door for average looking fellas who feel "invisible"

Thread title needs more question marks imo.

It could probably work , idk

I don't want to date a female who smokes weed or any kind of drugs

I don't want to date a female who smokes weed or any kind of drugs
I would like a gf who would be willing to try new things like we could do LSD together and just lie on the bed. Besides, sex is supposed to feel great when high on pretty much anything

I would like a gf who would be willing to try new things like we could do LSD together and just lie on the bed. Besides, sex is supposed to feel great when high on pretty much anything
In my opinion females shouldn't do drugs, drink alcohol or say curse words. But i'm willing to tolerate it

No. They will just see you as a weirdo junkie.
No drugs for your face.

MIGHT WORK, HOLES NEED THEIR SUBSTANCES AND THEY ARE MORE LIKELY TO FUCK WHEN DRUGGED OUT

Aren't you 171-172cm and ugly? Why bother?

Dunno, never used drugs

weed isn't enough tbh. in order to ascend drug maxxing you have to do crack or something since a crackhead foid would probably sleep with you for more crack.

weed isn't enough tbh. in order to ascend drug maxxing you have to do crack or something since a crackhead foid would probably sleep with you for more crack.
I know that girls in my town do suck people off for weed or whatever. I'm talking about it not as a "intoxicate this girl then fuck her or exploit an addict", but more of a "this is an activity which doesn't require much social skills and will probably make her think she likes you more than she does while she's high, and maybe carefree enough to sleep with you after doing it a few times and youre! in a private place".

Wouldn't work for me because truecel, but could work for the non socialmaxxed but normal looking people on the forum

I know that girls in my town do suck people off for weed or whatever. I'm talking about it not as a "intoxicate this girl then fuck her or exploit an addict", but more of a "this is an activity which doesn't require much social skills and will probably make her think she likes you more than she does while she's high, and maybe carefree enough to sleep with you after doing it a few times and youre! in a private place".

Wouldn't work for me because truecel, but could work for the non socialmaxxed but normal looking people on the forum
ahhh that makes sense. tbh its a good idea for mentalcels.

ahhh that makes sense. tbh its a good idea for mentalcels.
I had a really bad "trip" which i didn't even know I could get yesterday. I was seeing in FLIR night vision but only like one or two patches of grass were white, and I couldn't hear anything and all my thoughts were negative (all i have are negative thoughts xd) and I felt nauseous. Then loads of images and words flooded my mind, like when you're half asleep but still dreaming. It was really uncomfortable but eventually my friend asked me what colour some pill bottle was, and stuff went back to normal, but it was still shitty for like 10 mins and I doubt a girl would want to stick around for that, or she'd think you're a loser, which means this might not be good for some mentalcels who are prone to having these sorts of episodes even without drugs

I had a really bad "trip" which i didn't even know I could get yesterday. I was seeing in FLIR night vision but only like one or two patches of grass were white, and I couldn't hear anything and all my thoughts were negative (all i have are negative thoughts xd) and I felt nauseous. Then loads of images and words flooded my mind, like when you're half asleep but still dreaming. It was really uncomfortable but eventually my friend asked me what colour some pill bottle was, and stuff went back to normal, but it was still shitty for like 10 mins and I doubt a girl would want to stick around for that, or she'd think you're a loser, which means this might not be good for some mentalcels who are prone to having these sorts of episodes even without drugs
what were you taking?

what were you taking?
just weed, which is why i was concerned. my friend was fine too, so its weird. it was only a joint too, but i did do a lot in one go. the first time i smoked it was like that kinda, but more positive, but I couldn't hear

just weed, which is why i was concerned. my friend was fine too, so its weird. it was only a joint too, but i did do a lot in one go. the first time i smoked it was like that kinda, but more positive, but I couldn't hear
weird. I smoke a lot so I dont get effected by it as much as people who dont smoke a lot so I am not used to weed being intense.

weird. I smoke a lot so I dont get effected by it as much as people who dont smoke a lot so I am not used to weed being intense.
i smoke quite a bit too, around 3-4 times per week, but for some reason that just got me a lot. To be fair, I hadn't eaten and was feeling shit and stuff that day

i smoke quite a bit too, around 3-4 times per week, but for some reason that just got me a lot. To be fair, I hadn't eaten and was feeling shit and stuff that day
brutal addict pill. If I only smoked 3 times in a week I would feel like I was taking a big break.

Women are the reason guys have to use drugs

yes bro. I wish I got to fuck the stoner girls that used to live near me.

Maybe, but the next day she's gonna get you arrested for sexual assault.

Maybe, but the next day she's gonna get you arrested for sexual assault.
Thiis Christmas, I gave you my virginity;
the very next day, you said you were gay;
and that you're queer, and to confirm my fears,
said I raped her because of my skull (my skull)

They will just use you for your drugs.

Shit man you have like the highest standards on this site :feelskek:
I would rather have her not do drugs but I would accept it.
But Jfl at this degenerate world where not wanting a drug addict whore is considered a high standard

I don't take drug or alcohol but when tried weed, it made me feel dizzy and sleepy like when i tried alchool, but i would drugmax if i could go back in time to be closer to the onitis i had.

Wont work for me. Nothing works for me