Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Drugs really prove to me how much outlook (not personality) matters

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
I'm NOT talking about for getting a foid.

But whenever I take some drugs (literally every single day) I realise how much better life is for people with superior brain chemistry.

Shit like anxiety and depression just isn't an issue for successful people. It's fucking impossible to live when can't even sit in a fucking office and work in a group without stressing or stuttering over NOTHING.

The better your looks and money are, the higher your chances are of having good brain chemistry.

Worrying all the time because you look like shit or because you gotta pay the bills otherwise you're out on street is what makes us feel like shit.

I felt at my very worst when I started norwooding hard, then minoxidil kicked in, my hair regrew and my entire outlook on life suddenly improved

Also pic related is a must a post

Ch4d

i love drugs, specifically downers.

The better your looks and money are, the higher your chances are of having good brain chemistry.

Worrying all the time because you look like shit or because you gotta pay the bills otherwise you're out on street is what makes us feel like shit.

I felt at my very worst when I started norwooding hard, then minoxidil kicked in, my hair regrew and my entire outlook on life suddenly improved

View attachment 358834

Ffs that image is the worst thing I've ever read, makes me feel insanely suicidal. I wish I'd never been born.

View attachment 358834
Such suifuel always when reading that, reminded of how different life could've been...

View attachment 358834
Yes legit. I remember hearing that certain facial ratios (i.e. guys who look like Chad) are less likely to suffer from disease and so on.

And that pic is fucking brutal lol.