Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Drummogged by foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I wonder if it was neck beard man in the video would he have got 440k views?

The thing that annoys me about rock foids is that they act like they are different to normies yet they still dress up all slutty and wear a lot of make up. Rock foids are usually the sluttiest whores around.

females shouldnt be allowed to play this kind of instruments in my opinion. Just violins, pianos, harps and that kind of things

I hate these videos of women playing instruments. All of the commenters are simps :soy: .

I wonder if it was neck beard man in the video would he have got 440k views?
maybe if he was morbidly obese whale and people wanted to freak show watch. i bet if you look at her comments its simps going on about how attractive and great she is blah blah shit

females shouldnt be allowed to play this kind of instruments in my opinion. Just violins, pianos, harps and that kind of things

I can't play a single instrument

I used to be able to play violin and piano like many other ricecels but I forgot how.

This braindead whore is the perfect example too