Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Drumpf considers pardoning a liberal Jew and Lil' Wayne but not his own supporters who are languishing in prison after the Capitol riot he provoked

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

Multiple news outlets reported earlier on Monday that the new batch of around 100 pardons will likely cover (((white-collar criminals))) and high-profile rappers.

Last edited:
lil wayne jewish confirmed

lil wayne jewish confirmed
Also on the list is (((Sholam Weiss))), according to The Times, who was sentenced to over 800 years in 2000 for racketeering, wire fraud and money laundering over a fraud scheme that defrauded $450 million from an insurance company.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You can't make this shit up.

Last edited:
Lol most voters that listened to lil wayne probably voted for Biden and not Trump.

You mean that bizarre rapper?

Yeah he's not a democrat bro, he'll look like literal Hitler to normies if he pardons the "insurgents', only Kamala can bail out BLM-murderers and get away with it.

Also I don't mind the Lil Wayne pardon, "illegal firearm" gimme a fucking break. Lil Wayne is one of the few blacks who disavowed BLM and I respect him for it, if only more blacks were like him.

I mean indirectly yeah, there's this fund called Minnesota Freedom Fund and some really fucked up people were bailed out by it.

Among those bailed out by the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF) is a suspect who shot at police, a woman accused of killing a friend, and a twice convicted sex offender, according to court records reviewed by the FOX 9 Investigators.

According to attempted murder charges, Jaleel Stallings shot at members of a SWAT Team during the riots in May. Police recovered a modified pistol that looks like an AK-47. MFF paid $75,000 in cash to get Stallings out of jail.

Darnika Floyd is charged with second degree murder, for stabbing a friend to death. MFF paid $100,000 cash for her release.

Christopher Boswell, a twice convicted rapist, is currently charged with kidnapping, assault, and sexual assault in two separate cases. MFF paid $350,00 [sic] in cash for his release.
View: https://twitter.com/kamalaharris/status/1267555018128965643

Last edited:
Pathetic but Do Nothing Donald is known for being a ziocuck so not shocking.

That resumes all of trump's administration: sucking off mumbling rap niggers and kike criminals.

Not my president

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back