Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Drunk.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Topic title. I love getting wasted. Hell yeah. Feels nice. Getting drunk is a good cope.

When I get drunk I use a back monitor to make sure I stay in the sweet spot. .08 to .13 is the sweet spot for me. Any more and I feel bad and will be hungover the next day. Any less and I feel nothing.

everything can be a cope :feelstrash:

I’m so smashed. @angrycurrycel, @Cuyen, @Master, @knajjd, @cummy are my niggas. Sorry if I left anyone out, but everyone who I’m cool with can be my nigga too.

I love getting wasted. Hell yeah. Feels nice

I love the feeling of being drunk ngl, i just don't do it that often tbh.

Don't go overboard or it will destroy you

Stay safe, gentleman.

Getting drunk is awesome.

I’m so smashed. @angrycurrycel, @Cuyen, @Master, @knajjd, @cummy are my niggas. Sorry if I left anyone out, but everyone who I’m cool with can be my nigga too.
drunks me

Bretty you drink?????

Well shit we have something in common dude.

What do you drink? Beer, wine, or liquor?

So wasted.
Bretty you drink?????

Well shit we have something in common dude.

What do you drink? Beer, wine, or liquor?
I only like the taste of alcopops but I drink any type of beer just for the sake of getting drunk, even if it the beer tastes gross.

Getting drunk is lifefuel tbh

ill have some vodka again tonight

I wish i was a NEET so i could drink more often.

It's nice, but it will lose its luster if you drink too much too often. Instead of making you happy and carefree it will just make you feel sick and... it's hard to describe but the best way I can put it is "gross". Like you've been poisoned and your body is rejecting it. Makes sense, since alcohol is literally a poison.

Alcohol is good in moderation, but it will really make you feel sick after a while and can fuck up your liver.

glad youre back man

Getting wasted feels pretty awesome except hangovers are gay though.

It hurts my stomach and makes me nauseous whenever I drink to the point of getting drunk.

Go out and harass some foids. :feelshmm:

Go out and harass some foids. :feelshmm:
That's what I do whenever I'm drunk, I don't want to waste the liquid courage that I'll have to pay for later with a hangover.

In 2017 I drank so much. One time I drank two full cups of whiskey and two 8oz bottles of wine back to back and ended up vomitting all over the living room floor, kitchen, bedroom, etc. I thought I was going to die. I was shivering. This caused me to stop drinking so regularly. What made it worse is I was all alone. Such a lonely life I live

Getting drunk is a thing you either enjoy or don’t. It’s an ‘Each to their own’ type thing.

Drinking is one of the best copes, too bad alcohol here is overpriced as fuck

Getting drunk again at some point. Hungover right now but will survive.