Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dude beats 13 yo incel into submission and makes him twerk for talking to his 9 yo daughter

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
This was 3 years ago, so the kid is 16 now. He posts here guaranteed

Protecting muh princess for internet points

Sadly karma doesn't exist...

so what the kid asked his 9yo sister to twerk and the dad beats him up

so what the kid asked his 9yo sister to twerk and the dad beats him up
Not sister Jfl. The kid was white, the dad is black.

i dont understand the context. this boy sneaked into their house to fuck a 9yo?

i dont understand the context. this boy sneaked into their house to fuck a 9yo?

I don’t know how he got into the house but I believe the boy ask you nine-year-old daughter to twerk

How do we know he was incel? An incel couldn't even get a foid to talk to him. The dad was based tbh. If every father did this to both the boys and their daughters, foids would stay virgins till marriage.

Cucked. How it is a bad thing to talk with someone?
Something something pill. Somethings are gods.

Surprise Surprise . Another violent black man acting like a chimp.

How do we know he was incel? An incel couldn't even get a foid to talk to him. The dad was based tbh. If every father did this to both the boys and their daughters, foids would stay virgins till marriage.
:feelsugh:

An incel can't talk with a foid. They ignore us. The kid was probs a young chadlite who wanted to fuck the chick. It should be illegal to even talk to a foid without consulting with her father, like the old days. We need Sharia but more strict.

@Napoleon de Geso

ngl if i was him id sue the shit out of that guy or idk what

dude msutve been supper depressed and they had video of him twerking his butt lmao!! GROSS!

they probably shared that video to everyone in his school lmao
trash dad beating 10 year old kid! what a trash child molester predator lmao. he would lsoe against someone his age and weight

Yet if it was some thugmaxxed Tyrone talking to his daughter, that guys wouldn't do shit.

Real tough guy acting all manly when it's some 13 year old undeveloped twink

going against the grind. Boy deserved it. Burn the coal pay the toll, the boy in the scenario fucked a nigger and u get what u get

That sucks, young and already loli pilled. Also CRT pill in the background.

This video is sure to incite some type of racial comment due to it being a non white.

Racism aside, I'm sure if I had a 9 year old daughter I wouldn't want her getting fucked that young either,

You can act oblivious all you want, no one here would want their daughter to whore out at 9 years of age.

In the gorilla kingdom the parents challenge each other to a duel.

Of course I would win

Screenshot 20200423 132040 Chrome

going against the grind. Boy deserved it. Burn the coal pay the toll, the boy in the scenario fucked a nigger and u get what u get
The kid looked mutt. His hair is dark and curly.

What a bitch that kid is though. He's actually taller than the dad, yet he twerks for him. He should have fought and tried to leave.

That was no incel, probably a chadlite who thought he was invincible.

I wouldn't be ok with a 13 yo trying to bang my 9 yo daughter either. Any relationship outside marriage is disgusting btw.

This was 3 years ago, so the kid is 16 now. He posts here guaranteed

I’d do the same thing if not worse if I was a father. Don’t see why everyone is hating on the based black guy

What a bitch that kid is though. He's actually taller than the dad, yet he twerks for him. He should have fought and tried to leave.
Stop coping, height means shit when you get muscle + frame mogged.
I wouldn't be ok with a 13 yo trying to bang my 9 yo daughter either. Any relationship outside marriage is disgusting btw.

"my daughter is for tyrone only :soy::soy::soy::soy:"

Stop coping, height means shit when you get muscle + frame mogged.

It was mainly fat. Besides, you don't need to be completely matched. The guy was the size of a grown man and shouldn't twerk, he needs to dip out of there.

Paedo gets da beating

this was disturbing to watch. this kind of behaviour is why feminists talk about 'toxic masculinity', except that foids are attracted to this kind of apeish aggression. the kid is 13, he prob didnt have anything sexual in mind. if i were him i would want to get revenge by going ER on this guy.

wow what an amazing parent.

Using violence to punish a child usually just results in the child learning that violence is the best way to get what you want.

why the fuck does he care ?, his 9 year old is gonna become a total slut anyway, she'll be giving birth to multiple kids by different dads in no time.

How the ghetto rats mind works:
"I am mad at 13 year old boy"
"In response I will make him twerk naked"
He is using sex to dominate, same shit that happens in prisons. On a 13 year old boy.
Faggot shit tbh
why the fuck does he care ?, his 9 year old is gonna become a total slut anyway, she'll be giving birth to multiple kids by different dads in no time.
:lul: :lul: :lul:
COAL TOLL IS BRUTAL

OP does not mention the race of those involved. Its a primitive human attacking and humiliating a weak adolescent target of a rival people without the inhibition of a civilized man. Best wishes to incels of all races.

What the fuck is a thirteen year old doing associating with a nine year old in the first place? Also no one seems to have the story straight. Also this guy overdid it with the forcing him to twerk.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back