Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dude beats 13 yo incel into submission and makes him twerk for talking to his 9 yo daughter

I have so many questions. Why is a 13 yrs with a 9 years old girl .what was he doing naked in there. Why is the father there. Why was he angry at him for twerkin and not being naked. Assuming he was in his house...

What the fuck is a WHITE thirteen year old doing associating with a BLACK nine year old in the first place? Also no one seems to have the story straight. Also this guy overdid it with the forcing him to twerk.

why the fuck does he care ?, his 9 year old is gonna become a total slut anyway, she'll be giving birth to multiple kids by different dads in no time.

What a bitch that kid is though. He's actually taller than the dad, yet he twerks for him. He should have fought and tried to leave.
He barely had muscle on him, he should've ran with how skinny he was.

How do we know he was incel? An incel couldn't even get a foid to talk to him.

Clearly not an incel.
He was naked in a 9yo girl's room. Must have been an aspiring Chad. Black foids hit puberty around 8-9 yo so it would make sense.

Kekd hard when the 2chainz came on

When he was tryin to twerk it looked like he was hoping on cock lmao
Guy must have ton of trauma now
He will think about revenge for rest of his life
And most likely wont do it
Thst video alone is enough to destroy this kids social life and professional

I don't know what the fuck is going on but I think the black guys went way overboard. If anything the 13 year old has reason to come back to the father and hurt him or really do something to his daughter. If this video got out it for sure damaged his life gravely. At that point there is nothing left to lose.

What the fuck is a thirteen year old doing associating with a nine year old in the first place? Also no one seems to have the story straight. Also this guy overdid it with the forcing him to twerk.
This, retards are calling the dad soy, but I wouldn't like a fucking 13 year old talking to my 9 year old daughter too. Although I will say that the dad went too far, he should've just kicked the teen out.

I don't know what the fuck is going on but I think the black guys went way overboard. If anything the 13 year old has reason to come back to the father and hurt him or really do something to his daughter. If this video got out it for sure damaged his life gravely. At that point there is nothing left to lose.

That (very likely ex-con) Dad went wayyyy overbeard. Punch him in the face a couple of times, tell him to get the fuck out, threaten his life if he sees him again, and call it a day. But making him twerk???? Does that make him horny? I know a few guys in my life that I would love to beat the living shit out of, but it doesn't even cross my mind to do something like this to them.

Child abusers are pedophile, be it physcial, mental or sexual abuse.

That (very likely ex-con) Dad went wayyyy overbeard. Punch him in the face a couple of times, tell him to get the fuck out, threaten his life if he sees him again, and call it a day. But making him twerk???? Does that make him horny? I know a few guys in my life that I would love to beat the living shit out of, but it doesn't even cross my mind to do something like this to them.
He was just doing it to record him and further humilate him with this video

Quit sharing my past.
Brutal. I knew you came here. It’s ok brocel, you’re home here. Nothing to hide, or be ashamed of.

Why do poor people act like this?

Lmfao another reason why we should all stay indoors as much as possible fap, smoke weed and cope.

@Colvin76 thought?

Protecting muh princess for internet points
what a dumb nigger
i hope a bunch of White bois go and fuck his wife while he gets his balls kicked in
no reason to do that to that poor 13 year old

Brutal, but I still laughed when he made him twerk ngl :feelsgah:

"my daughter is for tyrone only :soy::soy::soy::soy:"
Fuck that cucked dad. He wouldn't have done anything if it was a buff 15 year old tyrone.
why the fuck does he care ?, his 9 year old is gonna become a total slut anyway, she'll be giving birth to multiple kids by different dads in no time.

Last edited:
Fuck that cucked dad. He wouldn't have done anything if it was a buff 15 year old tyrone.
The strong live and the weak die. That’s the one true law of this world.

The strong live and the weak die. That’s the one true law of this world.
That's why incels need to work together so we can be strong. Cucks, chads, and foids can't beat the bottom 80% of men.

Seems fair
How do we know he was incel? An incel couldn't even get a foid to talk to him. The dad was based tbh. If every father did this to both the boys and their daughters, foids would stay virgins till marriage.
I wouldn't be ok with a 13 yo trying to bang my 9 yo daughter either. Any relationship outside marriage is disgusting btw.

I’d do the same thing if not worse if I was a father. Don’t see why everyone is hating on the based black guy
Paedo gets da beating
Based posts. The dad is fucking based for humiliating that pedophile subhuman.

that kid wasn't an incel

No one is a bigger scum than over protective beta fathers of teenage daughters.

Based as fuck
>Pedophile
>13
:feelskek:
Daughter is 9 so technically he’s sexually mature and she’s prepubescent. Besides, regardless of how old your daughter is, you’d prob wanna beat the fuck out of anyone who treats her like an object. It’s why you can’t win if you have a daughter... You can’t police her 24/7, girls crave being treated like fuck toys, and they eventually will become someone’s toilet.

I wonder if agecucks would be ok with that. That's child abuse, since they consider 13 yos children.

what a pedo bro

Based as fuck

Daughter is 9 so technically he’s sexually mature and she’s prepubescent. Besides, regardless of how old your daughter is, you’d prob wanna beat the fuck out of anyone who treats her like an object. It’s why you can’t win if you have a daughter... You can’t police her 24/7, girls crave being treated like fuck toys, and they eventually will become someone’s toilet.
Jfl chad only

How....Id wanna protect any female siblings from creeps
Are you ok with them getting fucked by chads? Not this case, but "protecting" teen rosties from incels, and not doing anything when they fuck chads is cucked.

Last edited:
Can't imagine being a Dad and trying to play dick goalie from your whore daughter.

She got fucked by chad right after

Honestly, based dad. You guys honestly think a dad is going to let his daughter fuck a Chad or twerk for him? Being an incel isn't why he was beaten.

Are you ok with them getting fucked by chads? Not this case, but "protecting" teen rosties from incels, and not doing anything when they fuck chads is cucked.
Thats why u dont give ur children acsess to chad

I'm sure that old man is jealous of that boy.
Agepill is a terrible thing.
Maybe one day, that old fart would have enough courage to fuck his daughter.
His repressing feeling is not doing any favor.

"Dude" ?
Nigger
I'm sure that old man is jealous of that boy.
Agepill is a terrible thing.
Maybe one day, that old fart would have enough courage to fuck his daughter.
His repressing feeling is not doing any favor.
I have so many questions. Why is a 13 yrs with a 9 years old girl .what was he doing naked in there. Why is the father there. Why was he angry at him for twerkin and not being naked. Assuming he was in his house...
Sadly karma doesn't exist...

do 9 year old foids even want to have sex?

This video is sure to incite some type of racial comment due to it being a non white.

Racism aside, I'm sure if I had a 9 year old daughter I wouldn't want her getting fucked that young either,

You can act oblivious all you want, no one here would want their daughter to whore out at 9 years of age.
This tbh. Too many low life/IQ cumskins here not seeing this video for what it actually is.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back