Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dude doesn't wipe his ass but has a gf (you're an inkel because you're not clean enough!!)

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

take the shitpill

Chad is disgusting

Foids would rather have shit stained chad than us :feelsrope:

dear god. hes so low inhib that he doesnt clean his ass.. my parents r also so low inhib that they have mess everywhere in home thinking its ok.LMAO GROSS

if i was her i would fugging leave. seems she wont leave chat no matter what

@chudur-budur GTFIH NAO!

And HOLY JESUS CHRIST, Chad can be a nasty as shit stained motherfucker and STILL get his dick wet. Seriously what will it take for foids to accept a subhuman male over a Chad? If being a nasty fuck doesn't turn foids off from Chads what will?

chads shitstains>you

fat chad with shit stains gets more action than a super hygienic shredded inkel

100 bucks. She'll murder him in his sleep.

"His Hygiene is pretty good otherwise"

All that this means is that he has good skin genetics. He even noticed a stain on the sheets and didn't think much of it, so he definitely doesn't.

JUST TAKE A SHOWER YOU STUPID INKWELL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

dear god. hes so low inhib that he doesnt clean his ass.. my parents r also so low inhib that they have mess everywhere in home thinking its ok.LMAO GROSS

if i was her i would fugging leave. seems she wont leave chat no matter wha

Holy shit "just take a shower" theory officially debunked

fat chad with shit stains gets more action than a super hygienic shredded inkel

All that this means is that he has good skin genetics. He even noticed a stain on the sheets and didn't think much of it, so he definitely doesn't.
poop stains me
Unsettling
Holy shit "just take a shower" theory officially debunked

Over for showercels.

Chad shitstain > Incel cumstain

Incel trait : wiping your ass

Pretty much yeah. I bet he doesn't take care of his skin but he's never had acne or blackheads. I bet his hair doesn't get greasy easily.

Incel trait : wiping your ass
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: i laughed out loud dude

JUST TAKE A SHOWER YOU STUPID INKWELL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:
lmao you really went in with the smilies fam

Chad is disgusting
He is. I was living with 2 foids this year for a few months. Then one of foids moved her bf in (due to "covid" blah blah blah yeah sure you whore). Fucker was leaving dirt everywhere (TBH she wasn't much better), he was pissing over the toilette and he NEVER cleaned it, not after himself, not when it was time to clean the apartment. He was also eating literally everything like a pig so his shit smelled for hours in the toilette. Chads are primitive subhumans actually.

"TL;DR Poop stains everywhere, how do I approach"
Imagine going on plebbit to create such a fucking stupid, cringe post like this and to follow it up with an even more fucking stupid question jfl.
But the site as a whole wouldn't exist if it weren't for these retards.

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna try shitstainmaxxing

"TL;DR Poop stains everywhere, how do I approach"
Imagine going on plebbit to create such a fucking stupid, cringe post like this and to follow it up with an even more fucking stupid question jfl.
But the site as a whole wouldn't exist if it weren't for these retards.
These people are coddled 24/7 on this website. You can only say positive, "supportive" things to them or else you either get banned or downvoted to hell
It wouldn't work.
Believe me i know.

there's no shitstain for your face
lmao

skidmark is the preferred nomenclature

Probably an obese couple

Just don't wipe your ass theory

Foids would rather lay in chad poopy pants sheets then hug a incel

So if I shower I'll get a gf right
ignoring the fact that I shower every day from OCD
I've known normies you didn't wash their hair for several weeks, despite it being greasy and gross

I've known guys who went to class after a night of partying, they stank of beer and vomit and were just fine. I doubt they had brushed their teeth morning or the night before

Normies are just projecting

“He is a bigger guy” is all you need to know about this post.

In this scenario "You're a piece of shit" is actually a compliment.

Just take a shower bro!