Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dude's be prepared for more infiltration and cancer.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Hopefully fag's from lookism.net go to looksmax.org tbh i was browsing the look's-maxing section on lookism.net cause they have pretty decent high iq poster's and then i went on shitty advice and guess what one of the important thread's were how to not get hacked apperntly the entire forum is being doxxed the fucking mod's do jack shit and lookism faggot's said they were leaving so it is entirely possible they will come here dude's we might be infiltrated by lookism fag's i hope to god it's looksmax ngl this is the best forum if this place was to die i would legit go E.R this is my last cope ngl

Who is doxxing lookism and why?

if you have social media as an incel it's your own fault.
delete that shit and become undoxable.

I don't see anything on lookism that suggests that they're being hacked. Probably fake news.

Who is doxxing lookism and why?

Don't know some damn cunt maybe uncle joon he is the invisible hand who guide's the forum and keep's arrogant asses in check nevertheless i would suggest you stay away unless you want to get fucked

if you have social media as an incel it's your own fault.
delete that shit and become undoxable.
I always wonder if people use the same email for all social media accounts.

How are they managing to doxx lookism? are they getting into peoples accounts or some shit.

The sight isn't https connected and they send meebroot kind of trojan's jfl if you think it's worth the risk

Sounds like you're in paranoia mode and spreading panic.
If you don't have the full facts, probably shouldn't go around saying stuff like this.

Dude the reason i say this mainly is cause they themselves said not me not my word's their's their own word's dude plus the entire sight is not http's protected the mod's don't do anything and we have seen cases of this before especially with @nibba uncle joon doxed him out same with a lot of the poster's i'm just saying be prepared and to be honest i do get paranoid very quickly don't have schitzophrenia but the last time i talked to someone was 7 day's ago

There is a thread in shitty advice talking about it on there, although whether anyones coming here is another matter I suppose.

Yes the problem is these are some of the posts
''
LOL. no wonder hes always raging at you.
this subhuman is literally on suicide watch

[Image: adln6eXy.gif]

@sin wtf did you do to this subhuman, his blood is on your hands if he offs himself LMAO.

im not taking responsbility for this subhumans death,

i already have the blood on my hands of millions of moroccaNiggers which umar slaughtered RA and khalid ibn walid commanded RA. that debt has been passed onto me from my alpha ancestors''

If you want this entire forum to be shit like this shit post central then yeah you'll like it if not you'll hate it and this is the only good incel forum the other's are to kiked
Alright, I get you. In all honesty, people only get doxed if they post personal info. Anyone who cares not to do that will be fine.

Dude i'm a paranoiacel to be honest i woudn't risk it

Oh trust me we've been keeping lookism shit at bay since the start, there's really no need to worry even if a few did get on here.

Problem is these bastard's spam seriously i was on the shitty advice 1 time for 1 and it was a spam of bbc or sui encouraging thread's damn i despise that site it's only good for look's maxing tbh

Anyone spamming BBC or suicide encouragement will get banned pretty quickly here, so no need to worry like I said.

Thx this is the last cope before i go E.R not even joking

Let them come, I will destroy them

Uncle joon striking fear into some hearts I see?

Uncle join striking fear into some hearts I see?

Dude he is the mythical boogey man of the forum it's what make's me keep my mouth shut in these forum's ngl

good thing i dont browse that site

Who the hell is uncle joon? Legit keking here, not that familiar with lookism mythology

He doxxes people who get to cocky no one knows who he is but we call him the invisible hand that guides the forum

So thats why @gigacel123 has been posting here. It all makes sense now

So thats why @gigacel123 has been posting here. It all makes sense now

Don't know anything about him but it's most likely we have infiltrator's tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back