Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over dudes who are down bad twitter feed

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date

View: https://twitter.com/downbadpatrol/status/1338202424671080448

Check out this twitter account and the replies from normies.

Basically another account cataloguing "cringe" just like the reddit cringe subs. Tends to attract some of the worst hypocrites as fans/subscribers.
A massive 500k following twitter account used to mock simps and betas.
Absolute scum. Older generations are right that it's fortunate social media wasn't this pervasive when they were young.

Basically another account cataloguing "cringe" just like the reddit cringe subs. Tends to attract some of the worst hypocrites as fans/subscribers.

Absolute scum. Older generations are right that it's fortunate social media wasn't this pervasive when they were young.
Twitter folks like them are responsible for the exposure of the blackpill coming into existence and some can’t handle thought of them agreeing with us. Women who project opinion that the photo taking dude wasn’t used and feels entitled to a relationship unprovoked tip toe around the black pill and they’re just bad as sex workers that don’t respect their clients and are fake individuals.

We didn’t start the fire

OP post just reminded me of my thread

Thread 'This paragraph has been in my head for 10 minutes'
https://incels.is/threads/this-paragraph-has-been-in-my-head-for-10-minutes.264169/

Twitter folks like them are responsible for the exposure of the blackpill coming into existence and some can’t handle thought of them agreeing with us.
Normies that call every guy that women don't approve of an incel do more to blackpill those guys than anything incels could ever say. Really if they weren't so obsessed with making fun of ugly socially awkward guys they'd be able to see that calling every guy you don't like an incel is only making things worse in the long term and not changing anything for the better.
Women who project opinion that the photo taking dude wasn’t used and feels entitled to a relationship unprovoked tip toe around the black pill and they’re just bad as sex workers that don’t respect their clients and are fake individuals.
Women are really vindictive on social media tbh
We didn’t start the fire

OP post just reminded me of my thread

Thread 'This paragraph has been in my head for 10 minutes'
https://incels.is/threads/this-paragraph-has-been-in-my-head-for-10-minutes.264169/
And the hivemind only gets more hypocritical and rabid with time.
Now even a guy talking about the friendzone is said to be an incel when that term was still considered valid and a situation guys can experience as recently as 2016/2017.

Last edited:
When the fire gets to them they’ll see not even pretending tans being snobby can Hakeem their mind off of reality it just take someone lashing out at them and the right reaction
Well normies being normies they don't care until it personally affects them. And still that won't be all of the male population because chads will remain relatively free from the nuisance and pain lower tier guys are experiencing or will experience.

Well normies being normies they don't care until it personally affects them. And still that won't be all of the male population because chads will remain relatively free from the nuisance and pain lower tier guys are experiencing or will experience.
It would only get worse and then they would wish they would’ve put out that fire they started long ago women hold reputation more important than truth on Twitter so it takes enough blacklash to hurt them permanently but normies are a hive mind but only care for themselves like ya wrote so they unfortunately won’t put out that fire

It would only get worse and then they would wish they would’ve put out that fire they started long ago women hold reputation more important than truth on Twitter so it takes enough blacklash to hurt them permanently but normies are a hive mind but only care for themselves like ya wrote so they unfortunately won’t put out that fire
Yeah they only insist on talking about this shit more and more. Trying to figure out which guys are on the edge and which aren't. It's a game to them sadly.

Social media has ruined the world.

I think I'm a lot older than most people here, so someone tell me how Gen-Z would respond to the following hypothetical:

dude: if you want to do a photo shoot, I'll do it for free

foid: that'd be great! my boyfriend and I need photos together

dude: I'll do a shoot of you for free, but your boyfriend will have to pay my regular gig fee

foid: what? why? you just said it would be free!

dude: I will happily photograph you for free because I like you, but I don't know your boyfriend and I'm not friends with him, so he'll have to pay full price.

I'm just curious how that shit would go down. Presumably, she calls him an asshole or something - but honestly, her thinking you're an asshole is probably a step up from her thinking you're a buffoon. Anyway, after she calls him an asshole he could reply:

dude: okay, if we're not friends anymore then you have to pay full price too

I strongly disagree. This account/meme is a lifefuel for me as it exposes how cucked, low T, pussywhipped, and depraved so many men are

Why would you get mad on the simps' behalf? They legitimately think they're above us, not to mention they want us dead, no different than foids. This is on them, not us. Just sit back, grab some popcorn, and kek at the jesters :feelsPop:

View: https://twitter.com/downbadpatrol/status/1339264178712940547

View: https://twitter.com/BeerTroII/status/1337606014724616193

I strongly disagree. This account/meme is a lifefuel for me as it exposes how cucked, low T, pussywhipped, and depraved so many men are

Why would you get mad on the simps' behalf? They legitimately think they're above us, not to mention they want us dead, no different than foids. This is on them, not us. Just sit back, grab some popcorn, and kek at the jesters :feelsPop:
Even a guy just trying to act nice because he was told too by society gets shit on and many sexhavers also enjoy seeing it happen. We were all ignorant once regarding jestermaxxing. I just can't enjoy when sexhavers are laughing at incels no matter what the reason.

Even a guy just trying to act nice because he was told too by society gets shit on and many sexhavers also enjoy seeing it happen.
They legitimately think they're above us, not to mention they want us dead, no different than foids.
We were all ignorant once regarding jestermaxxing.
I never was
I just can't enjoy when sexhavers are laughing at incels no matter what the reason.
I bet over half of those dudes aren't incel

I never was
In small ways. Not necessarily accepting full on jestermaxxing but taking things as a joke or just trying to brush off insults. Maybe not if you were low inhib though.
I bet over half of those dudes aren't incel
They are still treated badly like incels are treated and aren't successful for women so for the time being they are like honorary incels. Bluepilled perhaps but still honorary incels the same.

It's Twitter, what else would you expect?

Million followers now jfl