Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Due to bullying I'm literally unable to laugh

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I can't fucking laugh right. It's a rare occurrence but when it does happen I'm just breathing more heavily out of my mouth than I normally would do and it's silent. My mouth is barely open.

Everyone I've ever come across has made fun of or at least commented on my looks and the worst thing imo is them saying I have an ugly smile and ugly laugh.

I'd be laughing at someone's joke and then someone will say something like "he looks so creepy/weird when he laughs"

WTF? It's YOUR joke I'm laughing at. But because I'm ugly you are not threatened by me and have no reason to treat me with respect.

Bruh laughing would've been a good cope they could've at least not have taken that away.

4f4bce8e8f6aae32480e3a34b3e25158

I can’t laugh at most things. I often fake laugh.

I couldn't laugh at your age either, took me 5 years since mental hospital to be able to laugh again

Can heavily relate

I can’t laugh, not bc of bullying tho

Mental Illness, I can't really experience joy, I just feel neutral
Ye when I was 14-16 I used to cry so much and I was so emotional and got into fights n stuff but now I'm just numb and all my emotions are weak and shallow

I can't fucking laugh right. It's a rare occurrence but when it does happen I'm just breathing more heavily out of my mouth than I normally would do and it's silent. My mouth is barely open.

Everyone I've ever come across has made fun of or at least commented on my looks and the worst thing imo is them saying I have an ugly smile and ugly laugh.

I'd be laughing at someone's joke and then someone will say something like "he looks so creepy/weird when he laughs"

WTF? It's YOUR joke I'm laughing at. But because I'm ugly you are not threatened by me and have no reason to treat me with respect.

Bruh laughing would've been a good cope they could've at least not have taken that away.

Same. Forgot how to laugh.
At some Point I picked up a laugh from a dude I saw on yt.

But even when I laugh People ask me if I am ok, or if I am crying.
I just breathe in very heavily too.

I once posted my smile online, and I ve showed it to Closer People too. On discord for example.

All of them said it Looks terrifying as fuck.
They say ist frear inducing, Looks like a rapist etc...

Ist just my regular smile.

I have transcended subhuman, I have become a Monster.