Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Due to my inceldom I am finally starting to have thoughts of killing

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
these lustful thoughts once and for all. I wanna finally kill these thoughts and desires because what is the point in longing and desiring for love, sex, companionship, etc, when I'll never have it.

My sex drive is way lower now, and I'm glad. Every time I begin to desire or think about what life could have been, I quickly think about something else -- how women are evil and even if I wasn't incel, there would still be other incels suffering due to them.

All i have are negative thoughts

Already up to 25 bluepillers!

you had me with the title , ngl

these lustful thoughts once and for all. I wanna finally kill these thoughts and desires because what is the point in longing and desiring for love, sex, companionship, etc, when I'll never have it.

Move to an islamic country

My sex drive is way lower now, and I'm glad. Every time I begin to desire or think about what life could have been, I quickly think about something else -- how women are evil and even if I wasn't incel, there would still be other incels suffering due to them.

Try religionmaxxing and eat foods that lower your libido like green tea, milk, etc.

Bluepillers: 79

Hahaha, fucking faggots.

Title = based

Post = cucked b8

All i think about is killing myself.