Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Duels in lithuanian dating site

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Long time no using that site, because no success, + no luck in thing I'm talking here, so forgot pasword, and email of registering is gone, cannot join. One function on that site is duels, challenging other user into competition, under various conditions "Which one is more sexual?", "With which one you go to cinema?" and so on. Publicly can be see only duels I won, there are only few of them, against trashy potatohead gopnics and one against trashy femoid, and won all them with just minimal result. While duels I lost are more than 50, often with drastical results, opponents getting 10x votes than me, and even 50x, and I often getting just 1-2 votes (ok, if they were from cute teen girls, be enought to feel real winner, but voters are hidden, so probably those votes were from fags, or maybe even just "pitty votes")

Dvikovos

Only lifefuel from that site was that my last crush (found her in other place) also was doing poorly in it and even deleted her account

Long time no using that site, because no success, + no luck in thing I'm talking here, so forgot pasword, and email of registering is gone, cannot join. One function on that site is duels, challenging other user into competition, under various conditions "Which one is more sexual?", "With which one you go to cinema?" and so on. Publicly can be see only duels I won, there are only few of them, against trashy potatohead gopnics and one against trashy femoid, and won all them with just minimal result. While duels I lost are more than 50, often with drastical results, opponents getting 10x votes than me, and even 50x, and I often getting just 1-2 votes (ok, if they were from cute teen girls, be enought to feel real winner, but voters are hidden, so probably those votes were from fags, or maybe even just "pitty votes")

View attachment 152199

Only lifefuel from that site was that my last crush (found her in other place) also was doing poorly in it and even deleted her account
Nice brag but get out fakecel
Can non Lithuanian try on it? Lol

They mog me. Can non Lithuanian try on it too?

But it's activity dropped now

Damn, I can deduce from the homepage that how big zoo it is for attention seeking harlots.

I'm taking a look at the foids in the site and holy shit the western degeneracy has found it's way to there: purple hair,piercings,dyke cut,massive fakeup...eastern europe is as fucked as western.

Ban this fakecel for bragging.

I get it, you are a volcel. Dont u get tired of this gimmick?

I get it, you are a volcel. Dont u get tired of this gimmick?
Never invited any really good looking stylish men to duel, just various lowly trash. And still lost to majority of them

bro stop making threads about dating sites, its gross