Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Dumb bitch almost caused a car wreck

• Thread starter ♥HonestlyEndMe♥
  • Start date
♥HonestlyEndMe♥

♥HonestlyEndMe♥

Recruit
★★★
Was on the road a few minutes ago, my dad was driving. We stop at a light, then as we start to pull forward a stupid cunt in probably the 17-19 year old range pulls out directly in front of us. My dad slams on the brakes and hits the horn of course, and it was the narrowest avoidance of an accident I've ever experienced. She didn't even stop, she pulled away while (this is the best part) visibly laughing. Ironically if anyone would've died in that collision it would've been her, cause we were in a truck while she had some little $1000 shit box. So yeah, doesn't that just make you feel good inside?

always nice to watch "Instant Karma" YouTube videos of people getting pulled over for stuff like this, bonus points if they try to drive away and the police give chase and still get them eventually, tacking on additional charges :cool:

Should be forced to work in the coal mines and/or beheaded

They should make more strict tests to female drivers bec. they are spoiled.

Here’s some life-fuel: my dad hit a foid on a bike and the based cop gave her a ticket because she was riding down he wrong side of the street for the direction she was traveling. :D

Drive defensively!

I genuinely wonder how some of the utter morons on the road managed to pass their tests.

I've been in 1 car accident, and it was a foid bish. Foids shouldn't drive. Neither should old farts.