Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dumb whore sends me angry voice message on xbox live

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
Playing gta and this dumb bitch kills me so I chase her down and kill her and her white knight friends over and over. She tries to drive to her hideout but i pin her against the wall with my car and gun both her and her passenger down

Then she sends me this message

Dumb bitch should know now not to mess with the green gang

plot twist: this is you

leave the queen alone mysoginist

Why does everyone on console have the mic quality comparable to radios in the Vietnam War.

Playing gta and this dumb bitch kills me so I chase her down and kill her and her white knight friends over and over. She tries to drive to her hideout but i pin her against the wall with my car and gun both her and her passenger down

GTA online is hot garbage, but this is one of the more fun things to do. Based

Based

Typical overweight Australian bitch using the typical “get a life” insult, wow so original...

plot twist: this is you
Nah I had to use aux cord from xbox controller to phone, play the voice message while using voice recorder, and I uploaded the voice recording to vocaroo, so I could link it here.

Most of these bitches would have roped if this was the old XBL lobby days