Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dumbass normies say we need to stop aiming for 9s and 10s on the attractiveness scale

@LittleBoy Those two things you quoted contradict each other

@Llama Foids who were too much makeup are Staceys but they aren’t Staceys to me

Why do they say that? I thought only personality matters, we should have the same chances with a 10/10 supermodel or a landwhale

@LittleBoy Those two things you quoted contradict each other

Life's full of contradictions. Just showing 2 equally valid points. I see no contradiction since they're both on the same spectrum.
Why do they say that? I thought only personality matters, we should have the same chances with a 10/10 supermodel or a landwhale

Bluepillers are hypocrites.

In my opinion, there are two kinds of attractiveness.
One is objective where most people will agree that a certain person is considered attractive. Like chad for example.
And then there is subjective attractiveness like when a person acts or dresses a certain way, treats you nicely or you have good experience with a person that looks similar to her. The closer you are to a person the more good looking you will consider that person. (Even though it's maybe just 1-2 points for most people.)
Most foids obviously go for the former because they'd rather have a chad trophy.

In my opinion, there are two kinds of attractiveness.
One is objective where most people will agree that a certain person is considered attractive. Like chad for example.
And then there is subjective attractiveness like when a person acts or dresses a certain way, treats you nicely or you have good experience with a person that looks similar to her. The closer you are to a person the more good looking you will consider that person. (Even though it's maybe just 1-2 points for most people.)
Most foids obviously go for the former because they'd rather have a chad trophy.
Some gigastacys aren’t even hot to me

Honestly my attraction varies from what I've heard. Some that I find 9s are what some find as 7s. There's others that people find as 9 and 10 that I see as maybe a 4 or a 5.
So I would be okay with someone's 6 or 7 if to me they're a 8 or 9.

The fucking problem is I can't get those. I don't think I could even get a 5.

Some gigastacys aren’t even hot to me
That's why I said most. Also, some people will be scared away by certain looks. Like a guy whos interested in metal girl will probably despise foids who look like dolls. It's like with chads. You've got several features that are commonly shared by chads. There are features that are shared by stacys, as well.

who dates someone they don’t consider hot?

That's like saying - "who works a job that isn't their dream job"

A lot of people idiot you need money

If what you were saying was true, there'd be no such thing as the term "rebound girl", normies just like "being in a relationship"
and if they aren't in one they feel "alone", so they'll just date someone to be dating period as long as they are reasonably attractive, you are speaking as if men are as shallow as women and are just waiting around to see a 9 or 10 to approach, if that was true I wouldn't be seeing all these women who are below even my looks league that are married to men above my looks league, reality doesn't fit your rhetoric

Most guys find their girl the most attractive

No ALL guys find their girl "attractive enough"

There are men who have had multiple GF's and they've probably told everyone including that woman that she's the most beautiful woman in the world JFL, its just a line, its not to be taken literally and even women know that, they just like the compliment, you think women don't have eyes to look in a magazine or on TV and see many women more beautiful than them, its just about securing the females confidence in you and the relationship

You really can't be this dense, you are obviously trolling, I swear I wonder if some of you guys even have jobs, because its like you don't interact with normies at all

So the ugliest of women I have approached are 9's and 10's.
I don't think I can go any uglier than that simply because I can't find women any uglier than them :cryfeels:

I dont aim for stacies, mostly looksmatch and sometimes beckies. Why would i want a super used whore who plasters themselves with fakeup and a cum based foundation, beckies and lookmatch are the same but slightly less used up by chad and friends
Cope, Beckies and ugly foids are waaaay more used up than stacies, particularly ugly foids seem to have the highest body count
I guess OP finds his inceldom pretty fair

That is not true. They may like their gfs, but they dont think there 9s & 10s. They just look past their flaws.

Actually a lot of foid worshipping soyboys think their average gfs are 10s. They worship the ground their foids walk on.

I don't aim for anything other than my looksmatch

exactly. ive written an entire section of my book about this! incels overwhelmingly just want a "looksmatch". this is supported over and over again by sociological research too. women date up and across social hierarchies, not men

That's like saying - "who works a job that isn't their dream job"

A lot of people idiot you need money

If what you were saying was true, there'd be no such thing as the term "rebound girl", normies just like "being in a relationship"
and if they aren't in one they feel "alone", so they'll just date someone to be dating period as long as they are reasonably attractive, you are speaking as if men are as shallow as women and are just waiting around to see a 9 or 10 to approach, if that was true I wouldn't be seeing all these women who are below even my looks league that are married to men above my looks league, reality doesn't fit your rhetoric

No ALL guys find their girl "attractive enough"

There are men who have had multiple GF's and they've probably told everyone including that woman that she's the most beautiful woman in the world JFL, its just a line, its not to be taken literally and even women know that, they just like the compliment, you think women don't have eyes to look in a magazine or on TV and see many women more beautiful than them, its just about securing the females confidence in you and the relationship

You really can't be this dense, you are obviously trolling, I swear I wonder if some of you guys even have jobs, because its like you don't interact with normies at all
if you find your girlfriend attractive enough, you already consider her a 8, 9 or 10 you dumb retard. it's pretty easy for a lot of guys to get their ideal girl to date them. and how can we expect ugly guys to only fuck ugly foids?
Actually a lot of foid worshipping soyboys think their average gfs are 10s. They worship the ground their foids walk on.
exactly

Most of my crushes were 5s to 7s. Early on in life I knew my limitations, but normies still say I’m too picky.
5’s to 7s would go for (and end up with) Chads and tyrones

normies just cannot fucking comprehend hypergamy

Most of my crushes were 5s to 7s. Early on in life I knew my limitations, but normies still say I’m too picky.
5’s to 7s would go for (and end up with) Chads and tyrones

normies just cannot fucking comprehend hypergamy
if you have a crush on them, they're clearly a 9 or 10 in your eyes, but everyone else considers them 5-7. there are some people considered 9 or 10 who i consider a 6 or something. i mean look at ivanka trump. she's considered a 10 and i consider her a 6. she looks weird as hell with her tiny nose and her alien eyes.

LMAO
I tried to date ugly fat foids without money and proper family,but they almost instantly rejected me.

if you have a crush on them, they're clearly a 9 or 10 in your eyes, but everyone else considers them 5-7. there are some people considered 9 or 10 who i consider a 6 or something. i mean look at ivanka trump. she's considered a 10 and i consider her a 6. she looks weird as hell with her tiny nose and her alien eyes.

I agree with you on Ivanka ---- I personally find her hideous. She looks like some human/alien/reptilian hybrid.

I agree with you on Ivanka ---- I personally find her hideous. She looks like some human/alien/reptilian hybrid.
I know. People only think she’s hot because she’s blond

I don't even understand what OP is trying to say with this post. Retarded tbh.

Too bad 4/10 girls reject me before I even hit on them

As an incel, I don't want a "supermodel" or "hot" girl.... I just want a non-fat woman, I don't care if she's plain or a butterface as long as she's not noticeably too fat in the body. I'm a healthy weight guy. Just because I don't want a landwhale doesn't mean I want a Victoria Secret model. The ignorance and irrational beliefs of normies is astonishing.

A '5' should be just be a plain, average, non-obese woman. The idea anyone can be very fat and considered a '5' is laughable.

Normies rate 2-3 points higher on the decile scale than people in the blackpill community it seems. So being told to go for a '5' in normie terms, means in blackpill terms, you're actually getting told to go after obese 2's and 3's. The problem with that is, though, even obese 3's don't want lean sub5 men, and will stay celibate before ever deigning to accept offers from them.

As an incel, I don't want a "supermodel" or "hot" girl.... I just want a non-fat woman, I don't care if she's plain or a butterface as long as she's not noticeably too fat in the body. I'm a healthy weight guy. Just because I don't want a landwhale doesn't mean I want a Victoria Secret model. The ignorance and irrational beliefs of normies is astonishing.

A '5' should be just be a plain, average, non-obese woman. The idea anyone can be very fat and considered a '5' is laughable.

Normies rate 2-3 points higher on the decile scale than people in the blackpill community it seems. So being told to go for a '5' in normie terms, means in blackpill terms, you're actually getting told to go after obese 2's and 3's. The problem with that is, though, even obese 3's don't want lean sub5 men, and will stay celibate before ever deigning to accept offers from them.
I guess you prefer beckys over Staceys?