Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dumbass normies say we need to stop aiming for 9s and 10s on the attractiveness scale

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
On the attractiveness scale of 1-10, we all like 9s and 10s the most. Normies say that we need to stop aiming for 9s and 10s

well who the hell aims for a Becky? Of course we’ll aim for Staceys. Men always find their gf more attractive than other women jfl

Most of my crushes were not Stacies tbh, probably Beckies.

If looks don't matter, why would they have a problem with us going after 10/10s anyway? :waitwhat:

I don't aim for anything other than my looksmatch

op i think they mean that you shouldn't only aim for stacies.

Most of my crushes were not Stacies tbh, probably Beckies.
Yep, same here, my childhood crush was a high-tier becky/stacy-lite at best.

op i think they mean that you shouldn't only aim for stacies.
If I’m gonna have a longtime gf of course it’d be someone I think is hot as hell

You should aim for your looksmatch or close to it, if all you do is aim for Stacies you are being a hypocrite when ranting about the hypergamy of modern foids.

You should aim for your looksmatch or close to it, if all you do is aim for Stacies you are being a hypocrite when ranting about the hypergamy of modern foids.
Who is going to be interested in someone they don’t find attractive?

Why would we looksmatch and date this ugly foid?
F4E6B3D3 F028 4F27 9116 FD581C1FD4E5

Who is going to be interested in someone they don’t find attractive?

Why would we looksmatch and date this ugly foid?View attachment 172455
Volcel if you wouldn't date your looksmatch.
The reason I'm here in the first place is because foids only want Chad/Chadlite, which seems to be your outlook as well.

Volcel if you wouldn't date your looksmatch.
The reason I'm here in the first place is because foids only want Chad/Chadlite, which seems to be your outlook as well.
I’m sure if you were asked out by a Stacy you’d pick her. Are you saying I’m volcel if I don’t bang an elder?

I’m sure if you were asked out by a Stacy you’d pick her. Are you saying I’m volcel if I don’t bang an elder?
Of course I would go with a Stacy if I had the chance, but its not like I expect a Stacy, only what is fair which is my looksmatch.
Also I never brought up elder? When I say looksmatch she should also be around your age.

Of course I would go with a Stacy if I had the chance, but its not like I expect a Stacy, only what is fair which is my looksmatch.
Also I never brought up elder? When I say looksmatch she should also be around your age.
I don’t think it’s easy to have orgasm during sex with ugly foids

Better aim at the hot ones since you're not going to get shit anyway, doesn't matter if it's a 1 or 10, all women have infinite SMV.

Better aim at the hot ones since you're not going to get shit anyway, doesn't matter if it's a 1 or 10, all women have infinite SMV.
It’s not like ugly foids would date us anyway

I'll aim for Beckies lmao but they don't care about me. No women ever wanted to fuck me

I'll aim for Beckies lmao but they don't care about me. No women ever wanted to fuck me
What do you mean by a Becky then?

normalfags are jokes

As I said: People on incel forums are unwilling to fuck/date fat women (which they could get).

Sad that there are so many volcels here.

As I said: People on incel forums are unwilling to fuck/date fat women (which they could get).

If we fucked them we wouldn’t even achieve orgasm

I would fuck a fat woman unless she’s a landwhale.

But I agree so many fakecels here.

Looks like the spirit of Elliot Rodger lives in the OP. Yeah only aiming for Stacies is WHY you're incel in the first place. If you aim for Beckies and fat foids(not landwhales)and still get rejected, then you're a legitimate incel. Seriously threads like this make the rest of us look bad, people are going to use this thread as a leverage to justify their bias against us and telling us to stop aiming for the prettiest girls, when the vast majority of us don't go for the prettiest because we know they're way out of our league. My god man, threads like these should be banned, and it's sad threads like these can stay up, while High IQ threads by users like @BlkPillPres gets thrown into the dump, because high IQ topics makes us "look bad" while threads like these only further solidify what people think of us and yet it gets to stay up. Man what a fucking joke.

Most famous celebrities are Stacies tbh Lady Gaga could be a Becky
In 2008 lady Gaga was a stacy

Adele’s a Becky

Staceys would be Britney or ariana
Looks like the spirit of Elliot Rodger lives in the OP. Yeah only aiming for Stacies is WHY you're incel in the first place. If you aim for Beckies and fat foids(not landwhales)and still get rejected, then you're a legitimate incel. Seriously threads like this make the rest of us look bad, people are going to use this thread as a leverage to justify their bias against us and telling us to stop aiming for the prettiest girls, when the vast majority of us don't go for the prettiest because we know they're way out of our league. My god man, threads like these should be banned, and it's sad threads like these can stay up, while High IQ threads by users like @BlkPillPres gets thrown into the dump, because high IQ topics makes us "look bad" while threads like these only further solidify what people think of us and yet it gets to stay up. Man what a fucking joke.
Everyone finds their girlfriend more attractive than other girls you idiot. You think men often consider their gf a 6? No. They usually consider them a 10, no matter how they look. Who the hell will enjoy sex with a fat foid? You sound bluepilled

In 2008 lady Gaga was a stacy

Adele’s a Becky

Staceys would be Britney or ariana
In 2008 maybe im talking rn or the past years tbh. Adele is a fat pig. Staceys are most of the famous women tbh not counting old whores

In 2008 maybe im talking rn or the past years tbh. Adele is a fat pig. Staceys are most of the famous women tbh not counting old whores
Taylor swift is a Becky to me

That's a huge strawman. All of my onitises were in the 4-6 range, the cockeyed one from my high school sophomore year maybe even lower. I talked with plenty of other guy here and they showed me their onitises as well, pretty much same experience.

That's a huge strawman. All of my onitises were in the 4-6 range, the cockeyed one from my high school sophomore year maybe even lower. I talked with plenty of other guy here and they showed me their onitises as well, pretty much same experience.
If you have a crush on her, she’s clearly a 9 or 10 in your eyes, regardless of how other men view her
She's Stacy imo
What about Celine dion?

Speak for yourself standardcel.

I've literally never heard a fellow incel say they're aiming for 9's or 10's

But has to have realistic standards not like this that one won't want less than girl who looks like Victoria secret model.
Every guys girlfriend is a 10 in his eyes regardless of what most think of his gf

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back