Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dumbass normies say we need to stop aiming for 9s and 10s on the attractiveness scale

Nobody aims for someone they aren’t attracted to

As I said: People on incel forums are unwilling to fuck/date fat women (which they could get).

Sad that there are so many volcels here.
Where's those fat women with open legs for ugly fucks? Show me and i will fuck it. Oh, that's right, they are dating a tallfag chadlite and want nothing with you.

Where's those fat women with open legs for ugly fucks? Show me and i will fuck it. Oh, that's right, they are dating a tallfag chadlite and want nothing with you.
Yep

I'm not aiming for any ladies, I am not bluepilled, I aim for the rope

just act like a foid bro! just be hypergamous while complaining about women doing the same bro!

just act like a foid bro! just be hypergamous while complaining about women doing the same bro!
Everybody aims for those they are attracted to

then dont complain about being incel or foids being hypergamous if ur going to act like them
When did I complain about foids being hypergamous?

stop acting like IT

Every guys girlfriend is a 10 in his eyes regardless of what most think of his gf

You sound like a legit retard or a troll, you literally speak as if you aren't even a man, I've never heard any man say this BS ever, and most couples I see today the guy mogs the female so I don't know what the hell you are talking about, women often date up and men have realistic standards, men often date down, what you are saying doesn't match reality at all
Looks like the spirit of Elliot Rodger lives in the OP. Yeah only aiming for Stacies is WHY you're incel in the first place. If you aim for Beckies and fat foids(not landwhales)and still get rejected, then you're a legitimate incel. Seriously threads like this make the rest of us look bad, people are going to use this thread as a leverage to justify their bias against us and telling us to stop aiming for the prettiest girls, when the vast majority of us don't go for the prettiest because we know they're way out of our league. My god man, threads like these should be banned, and it's sad threads like these can stay up, while High IQ threads by users like @BlkPillPres gets thrown into the dump, because high IQ topics makes us "look bad" while threads like these only further solidify what people think of us and yet it gets to stay up. Man what a fucking joke.

JFL seriously wtf, how did my last thread get deleted and this shit is still up, this forum doesn't make any sense, its like its one big joke and were not in on it

You sound like a legit retard or a troll, you literally speak as if you aren't even a man, I've never heard any man say this BS ever, and most couples I see today the guy mogs the female so I don't know what the hell you are talking about, women often date up and men have realistic standards, men often date down, what you are saying doesn't match reality at all

JFL seriously wtf, how did my last thread get deleted and this shit is still up, this forum doesn't make any sense, its like its one big joke and were not in on it
Every guy is attracted to his gf you faggot ITfiltrator

But they dont think theyre 10/10s... brainlet ngl. BlkpillPress is right
They do

who dates someone they don’t consider hot?
Attraction != She's a 9 or 10

Pizza tastes good, its not my favorite food, stop being a retard
Most guys find their girl the most attractive

Then wouldn’t you be chad?

As I said: People on incel forums are unwilling to fuck/date fat women (which they could get).

Sad that there are so many volcels here.

I get rejected by 3/10 muttfoids

That is not true. They may like their gfs, but they dont think there 9s & 10s. They just look past their flaws.
I’m sure they usually do consider them 9 or 10

That is not true. They may like their gfs, but they dont think there 9s & 10s. They just look past their flaws.
Nailed it. Plus, it is not easier to get GF.

Every guys girlfriend is a 10 in his eyes regardless of what most think of his gf
I've never heard any man say this BS ever
I thought that bs is pretty common. Dude with a fat chick still says things like "she's the most beautiful woman I've ever met" Not saying he actually believes it, but they still say it.

And the idea of of only going for Stacy is hypocritical, since we criticize foids for going for Chad, but at least the bluepillers can think about the sexual double standard (women should go for the best man, while men should take whatever. Makes no sense if society's monogamous).

I thought that bs is pretty common. Dude with a fat chick still says things like "she's the most beautiful woman I've ever met" Not saying he actually believes it, but they still say it.

And the idea of of only going for Stacy is hypocritical, since we criticize foids for going for Chad, but at least the bluepillers can think about the sexual double standard (women should go for the best man, while men should take whatever. Makes no sense if society's monogamous).
I don’t care about women going for chad

chads just are chick magnets. If a woman chases you you’re now chad

On the attractiveness scale of 1-10, we all like 9s and 10s the most. Normies say that we need to stop aiming for 9s and 10s

well who the hell aims for a Becky? Of course we’ll aim for Staceys. Men always find their gf more attractive than other women jfl
There is no correlation between how a foid looks and whom she's willing to fuck.

I don’t even aim for unattractive girls because I know they don’t fuckin want me and I’ve had feelings for girls who weren’t my ideal looks wise because they were nice to me or we talked at work

I don’t even aim for unattractive girls because I know they don’t fuckin want me and I’ve had feelings for girls who weren’t my ideal looks wise because they were nice to me or we talked at work
I can get attracted to a foid if I connect with her but usually it’s when she’s a 6.5 or a 7

I can get attracted to a foid if I connect with her but usually it’s when she’s a 6.5 or a 7
I just want a girl who finds me as physically attractive as I find her

that is all

I just want a girl who finds me as physically attractive as I find her

that is all
So where you find her hot and she finds you hot ?

Fucking hate normies. I don't even look at 9/10s in the eye. I like girls that are 5-8. As long as they're skinny I can self insert. Too bad even though I see them, I'll never get them.

Fucking hate normies. I don't even look at 9/10s in the eye. I like girls that are 5-8. As long as they're skinny I can self insert. Too bad even though I see them, I'll never get them.
Normies always mad at us for wanting a hot girl

dont even need skinny as long as not obese. idk why they have to get so fat. id fuck a 3 face with decent body maybe lower face wise at this point

So where you find her hot and she finds you hot ?
Well yeah
You want to find your girl attractive
And you want yours to find you attractive as well

dont even need skinny as long as not obese. idk why they have to get so fat. id fuck a 3 face with decent body maybe lower face wise at this point
Why are some feminists fat and wear glasses with short hair?
Well yeah
You want to find your girl attractive
And you want yours to find you attractive as well
Same with me

I just want somebody who weighs less than 200lbs.

I dont aim for stacies, mostly looksmatch and sometimes beckies. Why would i want a super used whore who plasters themselves with fakeup and a cum based foundation, beckies and lookmatch are the same but slightly less used up by chad and friends

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back