Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Dumbass Retarded Academics want "sex robot which is equipped with a consent-module"

"Hey goy dont you just love getting rejected by real females? Well how about now you can also get rejected by a sex robot you paid hundreds of dollars for"

I think if a sexdoll refuse it will be even better for those with rape fantasy

And how are they gonna enforce that? Is it like a terminator sex robot that will scan for perfect facial bones before it will grant you access? That is the only way I can see it being done since the difference between consent and rape is if you are good looking or ugly.

Won't be surprised if one of the co-authors get rejected by his own sexbot.

Screen Shot 2019 10 19 at 70118 PM

That would be a real irony. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

And how are they gonna enforce that? Is it like a terminator sex robot that will scan for perfect facial bones before it will grant you access? That is the only way I can see it being done since the difference between consent and rape is if you are good looking or ugly.

It's a robot that will scan your face and will melt you with a laser beam if you are an ethnic with a subhuman face.

Feminists would cheer.

the robot girl saying no would only make me fuck it harder.

the robot girl saying no would only make me fuck it harder.
Shows you where our morals are if there isn't any cuck laws or backlash. When i lucid dream i end up raping something lol

Tbh I would like a sex robot girl that would refuse to have sex with anyone other than me, instead of the opposite that is reality

We should have to consent to be wage slaves in their soyciety. I do not consent.

Ironically enough most incels wouldn't lose anything even if the sexbot judged you by personality rather than just fucking without asking, because anyone that spends time in our forums can tell you incels humormog and personalitymog the fuck out of soids and normans, but we all know that leftists love torturing us in the most persistent and petty ways possible, so we know they're trying to make them judge you by looks like a real foid would.

We should have to consent to be wage slaves in their soyciety. I do not consent.
I don't consent to paying taxes either, i hate this soyciety yet im expected to fund it..... Guess what soys, you and the rest are not entitled to my money! I beg for a revolutionary war everyday over these issues. I want simple things in life, like no property taxes.... after all it is my fucking house!, also soyciety leave my fucking garden alone, you're not entitled to what grows in my garden drugs or not IT IS MY GARDEN!
Amazing how enslaved we are, basic human rights are denied, yet they still have the audacity to tell us we're not entailed to sex with a fucking sex robot..... are you kidding me.... how do we tolerate it? i live everyday so fucking angry over these issues while others i swear don't even fucking think at all.

women don’t want ugly men to be happy, even in their comfort of their own homes locked in their bedrooms

Remove it. It's just a synthetic set of circuits and soft parts. I have no obligation to assume it's sentience or lack of consent. They certainly won't ask for consent when they take us over.

Looks like (((THEY))) are at it again! here's what they want you to think is happening.

464c0ac

This is what is actually happening

XXJO7yYyha8TDD9XCuFb9k6nLih0MoxUPSeFt2 jC44

Last edited:
> you are simulating rape
meanwhile GTA VR will come out and every edgy kid can simulate mass murder

They know that sex robots are a patch to alleviate this nightmare that millions of men are living. That's why they do this, to make it difficult and force you to rethink the situation and thus choose the meat and bone rostie because it will cost you almost the same with the metal girl.

women don’t want ugly men to be happy, even in their comfort of their own homes locked in their bedrooms

the paper was made by 2 soys:soy:, not only women but other normies want to take away any happiness from lower class males

I hope they implement this. In fact, I hope these fags take away all the copes including vidya games and anime.