Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dumbest Reddit posting ever...srsly...

Kent

Kent

Banned
-

Cliffs: So they used a rich, good-looking movie-star to make their point?

Every reddit post is dumb. Imagine wasting time on reddit. (Unless you are based lol)

Cliffs: So they used a rich, good-looking movie-star to make their point?

It's the same shit with all those boomer tier self esteem bs posts. You either see Joker or some famous Petachad to make the phrase seem prettier.
If they put a curry in that pic none would be coping rn.

tenor.gif

That post if their norm.

And they choose a Hollywood gigachad as the backdrop. Do they have any self-awareness at all?

>r/GetMotivated
>r/BluepillOverdose

They won't ever be me because they're bluepilled and not based like all of us

Every reddit post is dumb. Imagine wasting time on reddit. (Unless you are based lol)

People who use Reddit are seriously pathetic. I’d feel sorry for them if they weren’t such bluepilled soy chugging autists.

People who use Reddit are seriously pathetic. I’d feel sorry for them if they weren’t such bluepilled soy chugging autists.
What they have is worse than autism ever could be.

TBH I don't understand what this is supposed to mean.

Something else is that since Keanu's girlfriend is not in her 20s and attractive ....Keanu is considered some kind of Reddit-God for dating an older woman. Mind you, most of these women wouldn't dared be photographed with a sub8 male themselves.

25033376-8030085-image-a-33_1582311045561.jpg

Time to finish the cucked boomer/cumpdumster bluepill bullshit advice theme.