Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment during your late 30s, would you accept a used foid that finally lowered her standards?

would you?

• no. i would rather die than provide for a used hole

• yes. sex is sex is sex

Results are only viewable after voting.
lets talk about a scenario alot of incels, FA's and nerds get into.

you are 35+, you already have a steady job. you had 0 success with females during all your life. maybe once you fucked a hooker or once you had a date, but you are a lost cause.

we know all foids aim for 10/10 rich chad.
during their 30s alot of them understand they cant get it (theres a low number of chads, and most of them just fuck and dump them.) one day those sluts understand they need to settle in so they lower they standards. at the begining to like 7 but in the end the nerds are good enough.
she just wants to settle in and have a provider for her. she will probaly give you sex once a week.
most of those used foids that are single during their 30s arent models ofcourse, they are around 5-7/10.

you will know that during the last 15 years there were at least 200 dicks inside her.
you will know that 15 years ago she would laugh in your face if you would ask her for a date.

BUT, still - its something. alot of FA's accept that deal.

would you?

Nah at late 30s assuming I get my shit together towards something stable, Id sooner betabux a sub5 20 yr old foid from a poor country than settle on a 30+yr old sub8 roastie.
probably not, i'm way too focused on fairness and merit.

remember that monkey that kept getting olives while the monkey next to it got grapes, and started throwing the olives against the wall? that's me.

Lmao this if im not getting grapes in my early 20s, im going to damn well expect grapes in my late 30s if i manage a business, own multiple properties, nice vehicle etc etc fuck that bullshit.

Basically where I’m at but I’m not even seeing that kind of foid interested in me.

You don't understand. I'm that age, I'm secure financially. I'm still fucked. I can't even be a cuck and watch a bull fuck her right in front of me if I threw $5000 dollars at the bitch (for me, they'd be entitled to $5 million). If you are short, If you are ethnic, its OVER

Nah at late 30s assuming I get my shit together towards something stable, Id sooner betabux a sub5 20 yr old foid from a poor country than settle on a 30+yr old sub8 roastie.

Lmao this if im not getting grapes in my early 20s, im going to damn well expect grapes in my late 30s if i manage a business, own multiple properties, nice vehicle etc etc fuck that bullshit.
yes bro, roasts get tossed against the wall.

You don't understand. I'm that age, I'm secure financially. I'm still fucked. I can't even be a cuck and watch a bull fuck her right in front of me if I threw $5000 dollars at the bitch (for me, they'd be entitled to $5 million). If you are short, If you are ethnic, its OVER

Ricecel?

No man. JFL at being a cuck and reward a foid for being slut for Chad in her prime ages.

nope nope nope nope nope

nope nope nope nope nope

Definitely not.

Fuck no. I'd rather be alone.

I'm 36 (turning 37 later this year).

No. For sex maybe but I'm not wifing up a used up hoe with a very limited fertility window. Women in their 30's mostly look like trash. They all hit the wall hard unless they are Asian or Black.

I'm aware these 30+ women can find guys to fuck them but unless the man is a cuck he won't marry. The funny thing is these broken 30+ sluts refuse to date at their SMV or lower their standards in any way. It's Chad or bust for them after being on CC for their entire life.

I'd rather pay prostitutes for the rest of my life. At least this way I won't be financially ruined and forced to live and care for an insufferable woman that's been with several different men.

Plus you'll have the ability to pair bond better because you've never been in a relationship, unlike a 1,000,000 mile chad dick rostie odometer.

My dad did this and now he is suffering,so is his son.Good real life example for me that I should avoid.

No. They don't lower their standards, they just try to cope with their reduced market value. When they're in their 20s every guy wants to support them, then fewer guys want to support them so they open their recruiting to lesser candidates than previously.

But that doesn't negate the reality that she still wants to give her genuine intimate desire to 8/10 and higher for nothing other than her personal validation, whereas any intimacy toward you will be mechanical and calculated for the minimum "payment." That being her vaginal or oral mechanical payment for access to your resources. Look at men who are average working stiffs: they have no women. Then look at men who have some money: they have an apathetic prostitute masquerading as a lover for a public eye that knows what he really means to her, but he's so desperate to believe a woman could want him for him, that he tolerates the lie.

Take a look on Facebook at all of the women who were pretty youthful sluts for Chad, then married an average guy - their equal in reality - and then either divorced once or more and are still playing the field with his money, or are visibly discontent with him.

A lot of older women now just have beta boyfriends with boats, which they probably take Chad out to fuck on when beta boat boy is at work.

Last edited: