Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "Durr @LastGerman is 6'3, White and lean so he must be Chad!"

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
@FastBananaCEO do you know that your bf said that about being high tier normie?
Who's my boyfriend?

Why tf do I keep getting involved in stuff on here I barely even use .co anymore lol

He is a suspicious user ngl.

lol wtf i thought he has a long midface
People can LARP who knew bhai

But its just faceapp verison of turning his female form back to male so it might not be 100% accurate still a fucking chad lite though

Usain Bolt is fit, he doesn't have to go to a gym and lift heavy objects excessively for that, there's a difference between being fit and being muscular, there's a lot of buff guys close to getting a heart attack, whereas people who are fit and toned do a lot of cardio and very likely will never get a heart attack

Like I said, there's no need to go to a gym to exercise, you are falsely conflating muscle mass with fitness, two seperate things really, and actually being "fit" is usually associated with having a "shredded" physique, not having a lot of muscle mass (which is the point of gyms)
jfl at bringing up genetic elite on PEDs to tell someone he doesn't need to go to the gym

jfl at bringing up genetic elite on PEDs to tell someone he doesn't need to go to the gym
Yes it's retarded. His stance is pathetic, too. "Don't find joy or satisfaction in gymmaxxing! It's normie! It has no use!" Meanwhile he spends his time rotting on .co.

Yes it's retarded. His stance is pathetic, too. "Don't find joy or satisfaction in gymmaxxing! It's normie! It has no use!" Meanwhile he spends his time rotting on .co.
Yeah it's a way to cope and that alone is good enough for some people
Lifting is the best thing that's ever happened to my mental health and i'm pretty sure i'm not a weird exception

Lifting makes bones denser and stronger. It improves posture like nothing else. And more muscle mass is always shown in studies to reduce the damage from various forms of impacts: fights, car accidents and even fucking bullet shots (not by much but still)

lol at claiming it's 100% useless. It's useless at attracting foids if you're ugly yeah.

>drives
>crashes because smashed
>fails to ascend

it's over
Don’t drink and murderermaxx. Like in those movies where they give the clubber a pill and they kidnap them

I dunno I disagree

You disagree that one can waste time doing things they like for emotional reasons?

I don't see how

Dude there are plenty of people with a Usain Bolt physique, I'm talking about his physique not his athletic performance, so your response is nothing but a strawman, there is nothing special about his physique, it wouldn't even require "extreme training" to get it

You disagree that one can waste time doing things they like for emotional reasons?

I don't see how

Dude there are plenty of people with a Usain Bolt physique, I'm talking about his physique not his athletic performance, so your response is nothing but a strawman, there is nothing special about his physique, it wouldn't even require "extreme training" to get it
You mentioned that physique and immediately followed with not having to go to a gym for that. Stop backpedaling

You mentioned that physique and immediately followed with not having to go to a gym for that. Stop backpedaling

Did people never get fit before gyms, my dad never went a gym, ripped, still has abs into his 50's, wtf are talking about?. You don't need to lift 20000000000000LB barbells to get a Usain Bolt physique, you can do body weight exercises and aerobics, or how about this, go for a run (which I'm sure he does a lot lol)

Whose rotting on .co retard, this is the first time I've been back here in weeks. You have no idea what I'm doing and pretty soon its just gonna be you here and I'm gonna be somewhere in the Caribbean never having to work another day in my life, maybe you can't read english, but I never said LDAR, I said your time is better spent doing things that will make you wealthy rather than pointlessly putting on muscle mass that you won't utilize at all, its all just there for show. But nah, it makes more sense to spend hours every day enduring pain and fatigue, to pointlessly put on pounds of muscle, that you will NEVER USE IN A FIGHT OR PHYSICALLY INTENSIVE JOB

LEARN TO READ:

What are you going to the gym for?, do you work a physically intensive job?

If not you are literally wasting your time, you can exercise at home doing cardio and body weight exercises (pull ups, pushups, aerobics, etc)

Gymcels are one of the most foolish groups in my book, because you are putting in a ton of effort for no objective end goal, there's no reason to be "that strong" in this day and age (unless your job calls for it)

If you are a police officer, in the military, do a heavy lifting type job, makes perfect sense, its completely objective and logical, if not you are pretty much a fool, its not going to get you laid if you are ugly and you don't need the strength for anything really

I'm sorry, nobody needs to be able to lift a fridge on their own lol, can you even tell me one everyday use in which you need such excessive strength when you don't have a job that requires it?

No, and that's because there is no use, the only logical reason to put on excessive pounds of muscle is if your job requires it, and to attract women, that's it, but you guys are literally wasting weeks worth of years in your lifetime, in a gym, because "it makes me feel good about myself"

I'm sorry, that doesn't mean anything, its a placebo, you get no tangible benefit out of it, its all in your head

Yeah it's a way to cope and that alone is good enough for some people

Copes aren't a good thing, we need to start calling copes out for what they are, DISTRACTIONS, calling it a "cope" is a euphemism

Lifting is the best thing that's ever happened to my mental health and i'm pretty sure i'm not a weird exception

Like I just said above:
I'm sorry, that doesn't mean anything, its a placebo, you get no tangible benefit out of it, its all in your head

Lifting makes bones denser and stronger. It improves posture like nothing else. And more muscle mass is always shown in studies to reduce the damage from various forms of impacts: fights, car accidents and even fucking bullet shots (not by much but still)

:feelskek: Oh yeah, you're going to be getting into some fights, car chases and being shot at pretty soon, you have to see how deluded you sound, life isn't a movie, that shit is rare, and its very unlikely to happen to incels who barely have a social life if any social life at all, you are literally GRASPING FOR STRAWS to create a reasoning for all the time you are wasting

lol at claiming it's 100% useless. It's useless at attracting foids if you're ugly yeah.

Its 100% useless if it doesn't improve your work performance, isn't required for your work and doesn't help you get laid, we don't live in dangerous times anymore, and having a knife or a gun permit is way more useful than muscle in these times, you are just coping, and again, that's not a good thing, you retards need to stop speaking about "cope" like its a positive, it just makes you look even more foolish

Just not sure about that.

Ok

Last edited:
Oh yeah, you're going to be getting into some fights, car chases and being shot at pretty soon, you have to see how deluded you sound, life isn't a movie, that shit is rare, and its very unlikely to happen to incels who barely have a social life if any social life at all, you are literally GRASPING FOR STRAWS to create a reasoning for all the time you are wasting
jfl that's the most soyish and privileged post I've ever read here. Have you never been in a fight what the fuck? Have you never been punched? Has no one ever tried to rob you or take your phone? If so then consider yourself lucky and ignorant as hell

And jfl at implying that car accidents are only caused by "chases"??

Its 100% useless if it doesn't improve your work performance, isn't required for your work and doesn't help you get laid, we don't live in dangerous times anymore
Richfag living in a fairy neighborhood

and having a knife or a gun permit is way more useful than muscle in these times
"just stab or shoot someone bro"
And guns are illegal in most of the world. Unless you want to carry illegally to add another crime onto your shooting
t. 13.000+ post count
LMAO

jfl that's the most soyish and privileged post I've ever read here. Have you never been in a fight what the fuck? Have you never been punched? Has no one ever tried to rob you or take your phone? If so then consider yourself lucky and ignorant as hell

I have, I had a sharp object with me, bluffed them out of bothering, happened on two occasions, 2nd guy either had a gun or was bluffing that he had one (never pulled it out, we were in a pretty public place either way)

I just avoid certain areas though so that shit hasn't happened since

JFL at priviledged, I'd bet my life you are from a higher socio economic class, JFL at you trying to act like you have "street cred" or something

And jfl at implying that car accidents are only caused by "chases"??

Not what I was implying at all, but you putting fights and being shot at into the same sequence set up a pretty easy joke (and implication) that you think you are in some kind of action movie, maybe if you had just said car accident alone I wouldn't have went at such low hanging fruit

Richfag living in a fairy neighborhood

You are probably richer than me, I'm just not some idiot who goes out seeking trouble, now its sounding more like you are some idiot who puts on muscle hoping someone "tests him", people use weapons these days bud, nobody is going to fist fight you to look cool, and more likely than not they'll come at you as a group

I have, I had a sharp object with me, bluffed them out of bothering, happened on two occasions, 2nd guy either had a gun or was bluffing that he had one (never pulled it out, we were in a pretty public place either way)

I just avoid certain areas though so that shit hasn't happened since

JFL at priviledged, I'd bet my life you are from a higher socio economic class, JFL at you trying to act like you have "street cred" or something

Not what I was implying at all, but you putting fights and being shot at into the same sequence set up a pretty easy joke (and implication) that you think you are in some kind of action movie, maybe if you had just said car accident alone I wouldn't have went at such low hanging fruit

You are probably richer than me, I'm just not some idiot who goes out seeking trouble, now its sounding more like you are some idiot who puts on muscle hoping someone "tests him", people use weapons these days bud, nobody is going to fist fight you to look cool, and more likely than not they'll come at you as a group
No I'm sure you're richer than me.

jfl at thinking you have to go out seeking trouble to be targeted in a bad neighborhood. That's not how it works.

for SEAmaxxing it's maybe sub4 law.

t. 13.000+ post count

I told you to learn to read, now I guess I'll have to advise you to learn to do basic math :feelskek:

From the day I joined the site that's 964 days

I've made 13163 posts (the one you are reading now makes it 13164 so lets even it out to 13160)

13160/964 = 13.65 (about 14 posts a day)

You've been on the site for 114 days and you've made 2621 posts (so lets even it out to 2620)

2620/114 = 22.98 (about 23 posts a day)

Oh and at the rate you are going, you WILL exceed my rate, as over time my rate of posting has gone down, since you've just started on the site (2020) yours is going to go up, and I'm about to leave the site in a few months

LEARN MATH PLEASE

Percentages matter not just raw numbers, maybe you are exercising the wrong muscles lol

t. guy who wrote a massive rant on co just now

I actually am making some money from writing so having to argue with idiots on this forum has definitely helped with improving my typing speed and with mentally constructing sentences

I don't see how the amount someone writes has to do with anything, try an come up with an actual argument, the amount I write would only be a factor here if we both had a similar mental capacity and I was writing in excess (hence I'm rotting), but we clearly aren't similar in that way lol

jfl at thinking you have to go out seeking trouble to be targeted in a bad neighborhood. That's not how it works.

Never said that, but you seem to be exaggerating your circumstances, because its retarded for a guy in the "extreme" circumstances you describe, to be on an incel forum, his priorities seem a little off, he should be focused on leaving that environment

You are making it seem like you live in a prison yard and you need to be "swole" to not get beaten or robbed JFL

You are ironically just making yourself look foolish, why are you on an incel forum if the place where you live is that dangerous, should inceldom really be a thought in your mind right now when you can literally die today or tomorrow?

No I'm sure you're richer than me.

I doubt it, I'm assuming you live in a western country, if so, its very unlikely, if you live in eastern europe then its a maybe, I hear people are pretty poor there

Last edited:
I told you to learn to read, now I guess I'll have to advise you to learn to do basic math :feelskek:

I've made 13163 posts (the one you are reading now makes it 13164 so lets even it out to 13160)

You've been on the site for 114 days and you've made 2621 posts (so lets even it out to 2620)

Oh and at the rate you are going, you WILL exceed my rate, as over time my rate of posting has gone down, since you've just started on the site (2020) yours is going to go up, and I'm about to leave the site in a few months

LEARN MATH PLEASE

Percentages matter not just raw numbers, maybe you are exercising the wrong muscles lol

I actually am making some money from writing so having to argue with idiots on this forum has definitely helped with improving my typing speed and with mentally constructing sentences

I don't see how the amount someone writes has to do with anything, try an come up with an actual argument, the amount I write would only be a factor here if we both had a similar mental capacity and I was writing in excess (hence I'm rotting), but we clearly aren't similar in that way lol

Never said that, but you seem to be exaggerating your circumstances, because its retarded for a guy in the "extreme" circumstances you describe, to be on an incel forum, his priorities seem a little off, he should be focused on leaving that environment

You are making it seem like you live in a prison yard and you need to be "swole" to not get beaten or robbed JFL

You are ironically just making yourself look foolish, why are you on an incel forum if the place where you live is that dangerous, should inceldom really be a thought in your mind right now when you can literally die today or tomorrow?

I doubt it, I'm assuming you live in a western country, if so, its very unlikely, if you live in eastern europe then its a maybe, I hear people are pretty poor there
I see your stock market and writing gig is going well bruv
I’m like happy for ya ngl?

I see your stock market and writing gig is going well bruv
I’m like happy for ya ngl?

Not really doing much in stocks, focusing more on online sales, you should look into that, if you find a niche, especially one people aren't focusing on, you can start to rake it in, but that's not all I'm doing, I have my hands in a lot of shit, shit you wouldn't believe, if just one of these things blow up I'm set, then I'll start my own forum

Not really doing much in stocks, focusing more on online sales, you should look into that, if you find a niche, especially one people aren't focusing on, you can start to rake it in, but that's not all I'm doing, I have my hands in a lot of shit, shit you wouldn't believe, if just one of these things blow up I'm set, then I'll start my own forum
I hope it goes well for ya bruv it seems promising ngl and I have enough time being a semi freelancer and all

LEARN MATH PLEASE

Didn't read.

It literally affects nothing in life, public transport exists

The only jobs you can't get are delivery or merchandiser jobs, that's it, everything else doesn't require you to have a car

Depends where you live. I would be fucked without a car because I live in the middle of nowhere and have to commute 40 minutes to work. Also a fair few of the shift work jobs I have had you would also be fucked because public transport didn't start early enough and often finished to early to get home as well.

Depends where you live. I would be fucked without a car because I live in the middle of nowhere and have to commute 40 minutes to work. Also a fair few of the shift work jobs I have had you would also be fucked because public transport didn't start early enough and often finished to early to get home as well.
Probably you wouldn't live where you live if you never had access to a vehicle. We unconsciously adapt to the means we have available.

Didn't read.

How fitting :feelsEhh:

Are there no good "local" jobs with shorter commutes?

Don't you plan on IDK, one day just moving out of where you live?

Remote places do have the perk of safety I guess, less likely to be robbed or murdered

Last edited:
Are there no good "local" jobs with shorter commutes?

Don't you plan on IDK, one day just moving out of where you live?

Remote places do have the perk of safety I guess, less likely to be robbed or murdered

There are some farm jobs but they seldom come up and most of them are very early start - like 4AM or 5AM where as my current job is night shift which I much prefer. Most of the other jobs are either food processing/manufacturers - which I have no real interest in or shop jobs like shelf stacking or working on the till. There are a few garages/equipment service places but I make more money doing my current job than working on cars in all weathers. If I lost my current job I would look local and I would work at them if I had to but I would probably look for another job somewhere else.

Yeah - Don't know if you have looked around recently but I'm not going to be in the cities when the race war starts. I grew up near to where I work and its a shit hole. No English spoken. Rampant crime. People using the street as a toilet. Where I live is pretty remote and the area is pretty defensible and its 100% white and English speaking. We have no crime.

Guess who else is 6'3, White and lean?

View attachment 356808

Jbw copers should gtfo tbh ngl.

Discuss.

With JBW they mean whites could mog local ricemen in SEA. I don't think they mean white incel tier guys can get their looksmatches in the west, and if they do they're delusional. Even noodlewhores in the west have high standards, but not as much as white foids.