Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "Durr @LastGerman is 6'3, White and lean so he must be Chad!"

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
It literally affects nothing in life, public transport exists

The only jobs you can't get are delivery or merchandiser jobs, that's it, everything else doesn't require you to have a car
Maybe if you're an urbancel, but people in suburbs or rural areas are fucked if they can't drive.

Bullshit. Cars have been around for a century; mankind for millennia. We do fine without cars. Also there's bikes and public transport.
If we were talking about normal parts of the world you would be right. But in burgerland it's quite hard to get around without a car

Maybe if you're an urbancel, but people in suburbs or rural areas are fucked if they can't drive.

Well yeah I guess, but where do you really have to drive to if you are incel

What makes no sense to me are the guys saying they are incel and they just LDAR complaining about not having a car

You don't have anything to do anyways that requires a car, its nothing but a red herring, a distraction, another excuse so they don't have to face the other ACTUAL problems looming over their head

There are plenty of situations that having a car would have helped me out with looking back, but those situations are mundane and inconsequential when compared to my actual life problems of being an incel and lacking wealth, which is why my focus is on those things, I could literally go out now and get a drivers license, I plan on doing so at some point........ AFTER I'VE BUILT WEALTH

I don't see the point in owning a car to drive around, when there's no place I want to go to, it doesn't make sense

If you have a job that's far off from where you live then getting a car is important for sure, but most people aren't working jobs like that, and if that job isn't going to allow you to be able to buy a car within a few years 2-3, then why the hell are you going through all that trouble for such a crappy job, might as well just get something local

View attachment 356813

This Chad was starving for touch so much that he went insane. Mentalceldom is real bro.

1) Wealth only makes life more enjoyable upto around $70k, and making more than that doesn't make you happier unless you become a multi-millionaire or something. Most people here aren't going to be wagecucking and making millions.

2) Being able to control where you go physically is control your life. You aren't dependent on other people to get you to places, which is absolutely humiliating.
If I had a driver's license, I would go to the mountains and other places to be in nature more often and get away. I know my life would still suck, but in those moments away from it all, it will be a great cope.

Also I could go to the store in like 15 minutes, while by walking or on the bus, it's like an Einstein project because it will take so long, even to get to the bus stop.

Taking the bus sucks so much. Takes very long and always gotta worry if someone you know/used to know will see you at the bus stop and laugh.
This, jfl @ calling Blackops2cell white.

What is he then?

He's white but obviously a subhuman white man

Last edited:
Taking the bus sucks so much. Takes very long and always gotta worry if someone you know/used to know will see you at the bus stop and laugh.
I have suicidal thoughts from getting mogged and humiliated most the time I use it.

What is he then?
He's white but obviously a subhuman white man
Probably one of those people that redefine white to mean anyone that can slay.

Cope, the driver's license is devestating. It may not help get you laid, but it effects everything else in life.

Meeks has a shit jaw from the side as well, but that doesn't mean jaw isn't law now lol. Meeks is mostly about his eye color and eye area.

Well yeah I guess, but where do you really have to drive to if you are incel

What makes no sense to me are the guys saying they are incel and they just LDAR complaining about not having a car

You don't have anything to do anyways that requires a car, its nothing but a red herring, a distraction, another excuse so they don't have to face the other ACTUAL problems looming over their head

There are plenty of situations that having a car would have helped me out with looking back, but those situations are mundane and inconsequential when compared to my actual life problems of being an incel and lacking wealth, which is why my focus is on those things, I could literally go out now and get a drivers license, I plan on doing so at some point........ AFTER I'VE BUILT WEALTH

I don't see the point in owning a car to drive around, when there's no place I want to go to, it doesn't make sense

If you have a job that's far off from where you live then getting a car is important for sure, but most people aren't working jobs like that, and if that job isn't going to allow you to be able to buy a car within a few years 2-3, then why the hell are you going through all that trouble for such a crappy job, might as well just get something local

Thing is there's lots of places that *can* be reached by bus or train, but it kills your quality of life. If I had to bus to work and school it'd add about 15 hours a week of misery, getting up early, stressing about missing the bus/train, etc. Fuck that noise.

I honestly don't even care anymore. Humans are such disorganized pieces of garbage that this shit is always going to happen anyway. The rules are so unclear here, so it practically invites these people in

If its not him it'll be another person, and then people will defend that same person. One way or another there will always be some fakecel larper with a clique of equally shitty people defending them.

Hurr durrr I'm 6'3 and white, but a divers license is the reason I'm incel.

20200602 021524

Last edited:
Thing is there's lots of places that *can* be reached by bus or train, but it kills your quality of life. If I had to bus to work and school it'd add about 15 hours a week of misery, getting up early, stressing about missing the bus/train, etc. Fuck that noise.

JFL just go to sleep early, also if you have a cushy office job you don't need much sleep, most days I go to work drowsy and only get like 4 to 5 hours of sleep the night before

JFL just go to sleep early, also if you have a cushy office job you don't need much sleep, most days I go to work drowsy and only get like 4 to 5 hours of sleep the night before
No, just have a fucking car.

I suppose yeah

But yeah, worry first about moving out if you haven't yet and then worry about a driver's license.
How are you gonna get your club hookup to your house if you don’t have a car? Also how will you move out as a job usually requires a job (commuting, buses or trains can be unpredictable)

No, just have a fucking car.

Sure makes perfect sense, just have 10's of thousands of dollars to spend rather than just go to sleep a few hours earlier, having the car is definitely more feasible :feelswhat:

Sure makes perfect sense, just have 10's of thousands of dollars to spend rather than just go to sleep a few hours earlier, having the car is definitely more feasible :feelswhat:
Lol yes

Work, school, visiting friends and family, being able to respond in emergencies, getting to the gym, it's great.

Lol yes

Work, school, visiting friends and family, being able to respond in emergencies, getting to the gym, it's great.

Makes no difference, I got to work on school on time everyday, responding to emergencies part I guess is essential but I don't really care if me or anyone dies tbh JFL, also JFL at the "visiting friends and family" and "getting to the gym" part

It is always amusing when incels cope by trying to live as close to a normie tier life as possible

What are you going to the gym for?, do you work a physically intensive job?

If not you are literally wasting your time, you can exercise at home doing cardio and body weight exercises (pull ups, pushups, aerobics, etc)

Gymcels are one of the most foolish groups in my book, because you are putting in a ton of effort for no objective end goal, there's no reason to be "that strong" in this day and age (unless your job calls for it)

If you are a police officer, in the military, do a heavy lifting type job, makes perfect sense, its completely objective and logical, if not you are pretty much a fool, its not going to get you laid if you are ugly and you don't need the strength for anything really

What you need to get is at some point you are going to be old, really old, and you won't be able to "gymcel", many of your friends and family will be dead or have moved to other places, it will literally just be you, a car is completely irrelevant, wealthmaxxing is way more important as something incels should focus on right now rather than having personal transportation

he probably doesnt look like that, bo2cel is balkanoid and lastgerman is nordic so yea he is fakecel

Makes no difference, I got to work on school on time everyday, responding to emergencies part I guess is essential but I don't really care if me or anyone dies tbh JFL, also JFL at the "visiting friends and family" and "getting to the gym" part

It is always amusing when incels cope by trying to live as close to a normie tier life as possible

What are you going to the gym for?, do you work a physically intensive job?

If not you are literally wasting your time, you can exercise at home doing cardio and body weight exercises (pull ups, pushups, aerobics, etc)

Gymcels are one of the most foolish groups in my book, because you are putting in a ton of effort for no objective end goal, there's no reason to be "that strong" in this day and age (unless your job calls for it)

If you are a police officer, in the military, do a heavy lifting type job, makes perfect sense, its completely objective and logical, if not you are pretty much a fool, its not going to get you laid if you are ugly and you don't need the strength for anything really

What you need to get is at some point you are going to be old, really old, and you won't be able to "gymcel", many of your friends and family will be dead or have moved to other places, it will literally just be you, a car is completely irrelevant, wealthmaxxing is way more important as something incels should focus on right now rather than having personal transportation
Lol I like being fit, you don't have to cry about it.

Lol I like being fit, you don't have to cry about it.

Usain Bolt is fit, he doesn't have to go to a gym and lift heavy objects excessively for that, there's a difference between being fit and being muscular, there's a lot of buff guys close to getting a heart attack, whereas people who are fit and toned do a lot of cardio and very likely will never get a heart attack

Like I said, there's no need to go to a gym to exercise, you are falsely conflating muscle mass with fitness, two seperate things really, and actually being "fit" is usually associated with having a "shredded" physique, not having a lot of muscle mass (which is the point of gyms)

Usain Bolt is fit, he doesn't have to go to a gym and lift heavy objects excessively for that, there's a difference between being fit and being muscular, there's a lot of buff guys close to getting a heart attack, whereas people who are fit and toned do a lot of cardio and very likely will never get a heart attack

Like I said, there's no need to go to a gym to exercise, you are falsely conflating muscle mass with fitness, two seperate things really, and actually being "fit" is usually associated with having a "shredded" physique, not having a lot of muscle mass (which is the point of gyms)
Ok but why can't I do what I like to do

How are you gonna get your club hookup to your house if you don’t have a car? Also how will you move out as a job usually requires a job (commuting, buses or trains can be unpredictable)
Wait what? I don't think I'm following. What people typically do here is that they rent an apartment in the city they work or study in, or if the commute time is <1 hour then people also rent an apartment for cheap in the suburbs near that city (or even simply just in their home town if they have a gf who lives there anyway). If they go out clubbing they either walk or cycle back to their apartments or take the night train. I've commuted for 5 years now and have had to take the occasional few night trains back home after work events. Often saw lots of couples or hookups (I presume) snuggling in the train (fucking torture). So yeah commuting is not gonna make you look like a phaggot soy like some purport here. If you're lucky and have a big house, like a friend of mine - he basically lives at his parents house, the house consisting of 2 separated entities - he and his gf can do their thing undisturbed. This is however not feasible for most people here as their parents homes are small (like mine), relative to houses in the US. So ppl tend to move out then.

>go out clubbing, partying to ascend
>get hammered and there’s another girl who’s hammered
>she’s so drunk she’s willing to fuck you
>”teehee anon, let’s go back to your place! Where’s your car?”
Imagine having a foid willing to fuck you. If a foid is willing to fuck you you don’t belong here. Why is that so hard to understand? I’ve never had a foid willing to fuck me

Imagine having a foid willing to fuck you. If a foid is willing to fuck you you don’t belong here. Why is that so hard to understand? I’ve never had a foid willing to fuck me
Well it’s an easier possibility of someone to try to ascend as an adult if they get their female of choice crunked/shitfaced.

Last edited:
Well it’s an easier possibility of someone to try to ascend as an adult if they get their female of choice crunked/shitfaced.
It requires a looks level I can’t even imagine possessing to get a foid drunk. Foids refuse to associate with me. Are you the same way?

It requires a looks level I can’t even imagine possessing to get a foid drunk. Foids refuse to associate with me. Are you the same way?
For Incels bordering normie (who the driverslisencepill affects) getting a female shit faced to the point where you can have sex with her is a possibility of ascending
Wait what? I don't think I'm following. What people typically do here is that they rent an apartment in the city they work or study in, or if the commute time is <1 hour then people also rent an apartment for cheap in the suburbs near that city (or even simply just in their home town if they have a gf who lives there anyway). If they go out clubbing they either walk or cycle back to their apartments or take the night train. I've commuted for 5 years now and have had to take the occasional few night trains back home after work events. Often saw lots of couples or hookups (I presume) snuggling in the train (fucking torture). So yeah commuting is not gonna make you look like a phaggot soy like some purport here. If you're lucky and have a big house, like a friend of mine - he basically lives at his parents house, the house consisting of 2 separated entities - he and his gf can do their thing undisturbed. This is however not feasible for most people here as their parents homes are small (like mine), relative to houses in the US. So ppl tend to move out then.
Usually if you don’t have a car you can’t go to work. Busses and public transport is shit and unless you’re in a super urban area (New York, London, etc.) there is no train system And the busses are unreliable and either completely full or don’t show. Jfl I live in an urban city and there’s no train system. A motor scooter usually you need a lisence for and a bycicle isn’t the best route as it can tire you out before a job.

usually here if you have a job you have a car or use your parents car. You get a job at 16 and use your parents car then get your own by when you move out at 18. If you don’t have a car you have no job thus you live with parents.

For Incels bordering normie (who the driverslisencepill affects) getting a female shit faced to the point where you can have sex with her is a possibility of ascending

Usually if you don’t have a car you can’t go to work. Busses and public transport is shit and unless you’re in a super urban area (New York, London, etc.) there is no train system And the busses are unreliable and either completely full or don’t show. Jfl I live in an urban city and there’s no train system. A motor scooter usually you need a lisence for and a bycicle isn’t the best route as it can tire you out before a job.

usually here if you have a job you have a car or use your parents car. You get a job at 16 and use your parents car then get your own by when you move out at 18. If you don’t have a car you have no job thus you live with parents.
Do you have any proove that that is the case for nearcels? I’ve heard of foids fucking in bathrooms before. I think they just fuck there if they want too

Do you have any proove that that is the case for nearcels? I’ve heard of foids fucking in bathrooms before. I think they just fuck there if they want too
It’s basic common sense lol. You see it in how many females claim to be raped after having sex while under the influence. When you’re shitfaced your standards drop, you get horny, sex time.

Hmm good point, was mainly talking from my personal experience here in NL. PT in the US is shit indeed. Don't know how it is for every other country. In Holland PT is very good with almost every village having a train station so everything is pretty connected here, and on top of that it's a small country. All large cities have metros and busses too so getting around in a bigger city is easy as well. For people who live in countries with bad PT it's probably a good idea to get it as soon as they can then. I have gotten my driver's license for 6 years now and never had to use it thus far (nor have 3 of my friends lol). And regarding driving a drunk foid back to your home after clubbing. JFL you'd be willing to risk your life drunk behind the wheel for a chance to ascend with a useless whore? :lul:
ngl I prob would at this point kek

And regarding driving a drunk foid back to your home after clubbing. JFL you'd be willing to risk your life drunk behind the wheel for a chance to ascend with a useless whore? :lul:
Who says you have to be drunk too? I mean that’s what I’d do. I wouldn’t drink, I’d just “pray” on drunk women who are easier to have sex with

Who says you have to be drunk too? I mean that’s what I’d do. I wouldn’t drink, I’d just “pray” on drunk women who are easier to have sex with
I see :feelsthink: :feelsokman: Low inhib mogs me tbh, never would be able to gather the confidence to do that without a few drinks first

Public transportation sucks where I live so pretty much everyone has a car.

Ok but why can't I do what I like to do

Anybody can do whatever they like or want to do

Question is do you like/want it because it makes sense (logical & objective reasoning) or because "muh just feel like it" (emotional & subjective reasoning)

That's the difference between wasting years of your life and utilizing your time wisely

Either way its your life, but don't be one of those dudes years later complaining on this site about your life going nowhere and how "its all pointless" and "nothing matters"

Nobody forced you to make "waste of time" decisions

Last edited:
Lol at how hard people defend fakecels. Lastgerman literally mentioned being high tier normie and 6'3 jfl

"mentalcel" with good looks and height = fakecel/volcel.

If I was a 6'3" good looking Tyrone with 8x6 inch BBC, I would still slay even despite my autism.
his face isn't good looking

Imagine having a foid willing to fuck you. If a foid is willing to fuck you you don’t belong here. Why is that so hard to understand?
Agreed. These scenarios make no sense. If you reach that point then you'll in some way or other anyhow. it's fucking stupid to think that the slight nuisance of no driver's license can cause inceldom.

Lastgerman is gymaxxed
Lazy man's cope. Anyone not disabled can get gymmaxxed.

FaceApp 1603002337428

He mogs us hard tbh

Jfl at the driverlicense pill
And jfl at you if you fall for this larp
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Is there a side view of this guy

hes not curry so its over

Anybody can do whatever they like or want to do

Question is do you like/want it because it makes sense (logical & objective reasoning) or because "muh just feel like it" (emotional & subjective reasoning)

That's the difference between wasting years of your life and utilizing your time wisely

Either way its your life, but don't be one of those dudes years later complaining on this site about your life going nowhere and how "its all pointless" and "nothing matters"

Nobody forced you to make "waste of time" decisions
I dunno I disagree