Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dying is easy without taking something or jump etc

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUNATIC RichtER "
★★★★★
Just ldar on 24/7 4-5-6Days on omega fasting means dont drink eat and sleep

Just dont give in and let time do the trick, but eat and drink like a madman beforehand to be “rdy“ and then just go through cope is available games inet etc, mayybe do sports inbetween to dry out faster

Its just the mentality you need

Dying like that, that's some serious dedication. Being resolute about your decision and staying the course till the very end.

Any reported cases of people purposely committing suicide with this method, despite being surrounded by food and drink, aside from prisoners protesting (only to be force fed in the end)?

basically ego death without the psychedelics, although a lot of people here live like that but aren't mentally "dead"
1373938402 wnI2Vh

Dying like that, that's some serious dedication. Being resolute about your decision and staying the course till the very end.

Any reported cases of people purposely committing suicide with this method, despite being surrounded by food and drink, aside from prisoners protesting (only to be force fed in the end)?
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1631703

There is a case but without drinking and eating the process will be speed up way faster i assume you will drop dead after 5 days

I thought about this very often. Just lie there until you die, listening to music

I thought about this very often. Just lie there until you die, listening to music

Its an option just get rdy the day before, “feel refreshed“ put yourself on a hype mood