Dying of covid is relatively peaceful

D

Dotrinfobe

Recruit
★★★
4d 23h 27m
Suffocation is normally painful due to the brain's reaction to abundance of CO2 in the bloodstream (its why waterboarding is painful). But i just learned that in people who die of respiratory disease such as covid, common cold, flu etc. its actually way more peaceful than you imagine it to be because they die due to lack of oxygen, the viruses reduce the lungs ability to absord oxygen, a process which the brain don't find particularly painful. It's why people can die of carbon monocide poisoning without knowing it.

I am posting this coz i just found out i have a chronic disease and im not even old yet. it scares me to think i'm going to die of those diseases since they cannot be cured, only "controlled". I'm too young to have it but here i am. I rather get covid and die to be honest and leave this clown world with less pain. Imagine how many diagnosis and followup tests i have to endure just to monitor and control these chronic diseases, how many needle punches to my arteries... fucking hell. And all of that for what? To live longer to suffer longer? I don't even have much motivation but my survival instinct gonna cuck me and make me do the bare minimum anyways....

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

Major
★★★★
25d 18h 57m
What disease do you have?

Covid most likely won't kill me. I'm young + healthy.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

JBW is an undeniable fact
★★★★★
153d 15h 8m
I can relate. I've had arthritis since 7 years old and Crohn's disease since 18. Chronical illness at a young age is a mess.

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
9d 17h 13m
Suffocation is normally painful due to the brain's reaction to abundance of CO2 in the bloodstream (its why waterboarding is painful). But i just learned that in people who die of respiratory disease such as covid, common cold, flu etc. its actually way more peaceful than you imagine it to be because they die due to lack of oxygen, the viruses reduce the lungs ability to absord oxygen, a process which the brain don't find particularly painful. It's why people can die of carbon monocide poisoning without knowing it.

I am posting this coz i just found out i have a chronic disease and im not even old yet. it scares me to think i'm going to die of those diseases since they cannot be cured, only "controlled". I'm too young to have it but here i am. I rather get covid and die to be honest and leave this clown world with less pain. Imagine how many diagnosis and followup tests i have to endure just to monitor and control these chronic diseases, how many needle punches to my arteries... fucking hell. And all of that for what? To live longer to suffer longer? I don't even have much motivation but my survival instinct gonna cuck me and make me do the bare minimum anyways....
OP, we all have a fatal condition and it is called "mortality". Some of us just die earlier than others. Don't fear death. Fear wasted potential in life. Every living moment is a moment of beauty to actualize the fullness of your potential. Don't allow the fleeting passage of time to escape through your fingertips.

Rhoadscel

Rhoadscel

Appetite for Destruction
-
22h 23m
I’ve contracted covid without even knowing it. Nothing happened to me, NOTHING. My parents decided to get tested and i was positive. I didn’t even get fever or cough.

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

too jaded to care ngl
★★★★★
34d 7h 36m
no its not
I’ve contracted covid without even knowing it. Nothing happened to me, NOTHING. My parents decided to get tested and i was positive. I didn’t even get fever or cough.
you are asymptomatic

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
57d 2h 38m
What diseases do you have?

COPD? Cystic Fibrosis?? Type 1 Diabetes??? etc, etc.

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

too jaded to care ngl
★★★★★
34d 7h 36m
Is it something good? I literally didn’t feel any weakness or any downside at all :cryfeels:
it means you dont get the symptoms yourself but can still spread it to other people who'll get sick from it

Rhoadscel

Rhoadscel

Appetite for Destruction
-
22h 23m
it means you dont get the symptoms yourself but can still spread it to other people who'll get sick from it
Holly crap this is the perfect opportunity to infect foids/chads/simps. Ill think of a plan right now.

FemoidsGTFO

FemoidsGTFO

You and I must fight to survive
-
33d 2h 27m
WHY DID YOU NOT DISCLOSE THAT? I INTERACTED WITH YOU MULTIPLE TIMES ON THIS FORUM NOW I HAVE IT TOO :feelsree:

E

Erny

Germancel
★★
10d 7h 51m