Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dykes torture and kill young boys. Even their own sons, Dykes are FIENDS

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
This is what happens when you combine the demonic nature of women with the demonic nature of homosexuals: the ultimate fiend! I have not only one but TWO cases where these worthless creatures killed their own child because he committed the horrible crime of being a man.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt0U_6tepWY

Dykes, and women in general, are fond of killing their own children, it doesn't matter whether they have been born or not! as long as they are still too small to defend themselves! The only reason the human race still exist today is because there were MEN to stand up to these creatures and protect the children, just look at how all feminist societies have fetuses being aborted freely, this is what happen when women are in charge.

Dykes are also more likely to physically abuse their partners than straight people are.

Lesbian more dykes are assaulted by their partners than straight women domestic violence

Dykes are fiends

fucking whores, i would love to slice them in half with a crusader sword (in minecraft pocket edition)

soys be like "she's a QUEEN, yassss! throw the charges out, total pardon! Pay her for her time in court! yaaaass queeeeen!"

Mfw I see dykes (aka Chadsexuals who can't find Chad to commit)

BlackGateLegolas

I want to stick my finger in a dyke

I would dick down tomboys dykes so hard they would turn straight ngl.

But remember saying we dislike foids makes us terrorists when they regularly mutilate and drown their kids in the tub.

Not to mention the millions of aborted fetuses.

This is what happens when you combine the demonic nature of women with the demonic nature of homosexuals: the ultimate fiend! I have not only one but TWO cases where these worthless creatures killed their own child because he committed the horrible crime of being a man.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt0U_6tepWY

Dykes, and women in general, are fond of killing their own children, it doesn't matter whether they have been born or not! as long as they are still too small to defend themselves! The only reason the human race still exist today is because there were MEN to stand up to these creatures and protect the children, just look at how all feminist societies have fetuses being aborted freely, this is what happen when women are in charge.

Dykes are also more likely to physically abuse their partners than straight people are.

View attachment 359429

Dykes are fiends

Am I reading this right? 35% vs 29% women/men experiencing physical violence and/or rape? Turns out men are not so much privileged to safety as compared to women as libtards teach us?

No surprise where they are from

Lol, look at this dike. All men must understand that women have penis envy. If dikes are so commuted to female partner but choose to look or date the most butch looking females. Females understand at a basic level that at the end of the day they get fucked and are lower.

The funniest thing is that the jewish pro homo media didn't covered this shit at all on TV so no one really knows about this shit. Meanwhile some dumb foid who gets beaten by her psycho chad bf get media attention for weeks.

But remember saying we dislike foids makes us terrorists when they regularly mutilate and drown their kids in the tub.

I thought muh reproduction was the meaning of life:soy::feels:
I wish they die a painful death and the kid is in peace

It's not even a irony that women and homosexuals are demonic

Always remember, her body her choice, silly inkwell.

Even here, what we have is a strong empowered QWEEN exercising her right to having a 36th trimester abortion

Butches are some scary tings man

Le empathetique genderinos

Nobody wants
Nobody likes
Dykes dykes dykes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6