Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL E-girls are charging $2+ to play a game with a simp

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
Ejiqowejqiowe

I'm surprised it isn't even more tbh.

does that g mean per game?that's like 8-12(if you charge 1.5) per hour in overwatch right?that's hilarious

if you have a house already paid for,you can literally just play with some random loser for a few days and then fuck off.amazing

LOL!. Unfuckinblievable

They could charge $10 and simps still would.

A wave of dread has been bestowed upon be when entering that disgusting website !

Remove women from Internet tbh

I’d pay to keep women out of video games

The 20th centure where girls are worshipped like Gods just for existing and have absolutely ALL the power when it comes to dating, just think back when you had crushes in grade school the girls could get any guy they wanted but the same can´t said for guys.

Simps would do it even if they charged a hundred dollars

Pretty reasonable price tbh

not condoning any of this cuckery, but that is actually cheap af to what ive heard some cucks will pay just for female gamer attention

Atleast they aren't ugly

I'd almost pay the 2 so I could roar abuse at the cunts for 10 minutes

It's depressing to see gaming being infiltrated by thots who never truly cared about games n now wan to make a quick buck out of it

I’d pay to keep women out of video games

It's probably their bf's playing tbh

JFL meanwhile there's me who just wants someone to play Apex with (new) and theres actual phaggots paying foids money to play with them.

numales go lower everyday

God has left the chat.

jfl to streamthots

2$ is cheap. Around minimum wage in most us stares for a 20 min overwatch game. These women are not very good entrepreneurs smh.

I don't even blame these foids. Its literally money for nothing. I blame all the thirsty cunts that enable this sort of shit to happen.

Not as bad as Foids getting monthly Netflix paid for by cucks in exchange for a photo!
Actually. That sounds less insane to me. Paying someone to play a (free) multiplayer game with you. Wtf

This is what happens when you give foids too many rights

the real geniuses are the ones cashing out on that site. They've found a way to monetize simpery

They can do that because there will be always a simp around the corner.
JFL friggin foids, in the future you will have to pay them in public just for asking something