Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel e-whoring and scamming cucks is too hard

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I try it and try it but these cheap fucks never want to pay kek. I took the time of finding a thot with many pics and verification pics (holding a paper + photoshop it with my fake thot name), creating a fake kik account and spending hours spamming chatrooms without success. They say they're interested but never pay or just think I'm not going to send them the pics kek. And no I'm not asking for too much I just ask for a 10€ amazon gift card. I give up.

I’ve never even tried because i know id fail

How good looking is the whore? i would try to create an instagram first and get published on other instagrams

How good looking is the whore? i would try to create an instagram first and get published on other instagrams
she can be ugly and chubby ngl. so many whores have onlyfans now

True but if you're trying to scamm cucks you should pick a hot foid tbh
definitely, but i feel like cucks actually like the girl next door foid because she seems "easier to get"

definitely, but i feel like cucks actually like the girl next door foid because she seems "easier to get"
Makes sense tbh, op can try both and see what has more success

Dude cucks probably don't think logically. You need to appeal to their inner coomer.

Idk but I would never buy pictures tbh ngl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's the economy...