Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR E3 discussion thread?

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
Post relevant content and discuss. I'm too lazy to use jewtube.

Watching all the battle royale shit show games come out is gonna be entertaining.

There will be much soy

Jump Force looks fire
I’m really waiting for Nintendo’s press conference

waiting to see what sony has to offer

DMCV and jump force is hype. waiting on sony and nintendos E3 conference now

Bald manlet just got height-mogged during the Bethesda conference.

Thoughts on Halo Infinity?

I used to be really into Halo 1, 2 and 3. Reach was okay too. Infinity gonna be okay/worth playing?

cant wait for insurgency sandstorm

fallout 76 gonna wageslave just to play that

ES VI announced
ES Blades (free) announced
Starfield new beth franchise

Video games are a really good cope, aren't they?

My body is ready :D

With my mom having my ps4 for so long my backlog of games I want to play has grown. faggot ass /v/ says Day's Gone looks generic but I am excited for it.

I used to be really into Halo 1, 2 and 3. Reach was okay too. Infinity gonna be okay/worth playing?
It won't be made by Bungie so it will be mediocre at best. Supposedly its going to be some kind of sequel story-wise to Halo 5, which I disliked. personally I haven't liked a Halo since Reach.

It won't be made by Bungie so it will be mediocre at best. Supposedly its going to be some kind of sequel story-wise to Halo 5, which I disliked. personally I haven't liked a Halo since Reach.
Damn. Most likely just a cashgrab with loot boxes then

im more confused on Fallout 76 is it supposed to be similar to fallout new Vegas in terms of same gameplay mechanics and graphics but more features and expansions or is it an online type of game

Hopeful for Halo new artstyle looks great
Gears is cucked, fucking FEMALE PROTAG
Fallout is actually ruined, its over
im more confused on Fallout 76 is it supposed to be similar to fallout new Vegas in terms of same gameplay mechanics and graphics but more features and expansions or is it an online type of game
Online type game. Take fallout 4. Remove every npc (world is only player populated). Now put in pvp.

its basically a combo of the division and rust
fallout 76 gonna wageslave just to play that
Dont it will be shit, just buy rust or some shit for $10

Dont it will be shit, just buy rust or some shit for $10

:feelsokman:i probably will play all those games if i dont die or some weird shit happens...

i have been neet for the last couple months and lost all my gaming consoles...
so i have been out the gaming sphere loop but i shall escape NEETDOM soon... i am craving like a motherfucker to play any game again..

Red Dead Redemption 2, Seems to be good from what I've seen so far but Rockstar is locking content behind a paywall.

Last edited:
Just don't pre order because you can't tell shit from a trailer. Though only normies pre order since they believe everything they see in an advertisement. Can't believe people have fell for it more than once.

Fallout 76 has me seriously worried. I wont give my final verdict on the game until the game actually comes out but, if the game doesn't have offline singleplayer or private servers at the very least i'm going to be extremely disappointed.

I'm hyped for Starfield, and Elder Scrolls 6 aswell but no gameplay or release date, and they said Starfield was a next gen title meaning it'll probably come out when the PS5 is announced, probably next year at the earliest.

I don't trust Todd at all.

Can't rope until i play Red Dead 2, Elders scroll 6 and Cyberpunk 2077

I'm confident i would be dead right now if it wasn't for video game copes.

I am hyped for Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Fallout 76 and they finally revealed The Elder Scrolls 6!

Battlefield V looks so good tbh, i wanna get that

JFL
44c9693667a988177534a04a06193236dcd7a8eb941786e2f78b018e039724d7
JUST

fallout 76 seems really good but i feel like it is going to fall flat on its face. starfield also the same, if it is skyrim on space ill be happy but if it isn't an rpg i won't give a fuck about it. TES VI however, i literally nutted when i saw that shit couldn't be more excited.

lol @ bethesda completely ruining fallout with this gta always online, no quests, no npcs multiplayer bullshit.

its like they dont even know their own fallout games, fallout 3 and new vegas were the last good ones.

apparently bethesda forgot that fallout was an rpg shooter, the way they are going im skeptical if es 6 will even be good.

the new Doom was the only good thing they announced other than a new elder scrolls.

Oh shit, where is ES6 based now? Didn't look like Elsweyr. Niggerland maybe?

not a single game has me even remotely interested so far other than Elder Scrolls 6 which is likely still atleast 3 years out.

Cyberpunk just looked like Watchdogs in LA. Major disappointment.

Also majorly disappointed we aren´t getting Bloodborne 2. Hate the Japanese setting in Shadows Die Twice.

I might just quit video games for good. Nothing coming out in the future that has me interested.

Oh shit, where is ES6 based now? Didn't look like Elsweyr. Niggerland maybe?
Hopefully either Akaviir or multiple provinces. The rest of the provinces that haven't been in any major games excluding the old procedurally generated ones are way too small to host an entire game.

bump because @Nautica1983 is gay

I seriously want to dick down that devolver digital presenter

Next Assassin's game Female lead

All the big game titles just like all the movies coming out have females heroins as the lead with a beta bucks side kick

she basically has a man's frame with femoid hair, face

Lmao, didn’t know you already made one. GET FUCKED.

Feeling more optimistic about Fallout 76, apparently you can play the game on private servers with mods but it might not be there on launch day.

the last of us 2 more like the last of us jew

Controversial opinion: Death stranding looks fucking shite

Who knew that giving Kojima his own team would be a disaster.
I was disappointed with this new footage because it was just Norman reedus walking and climbing, way more boring then the last trailer. But I still have hope that he can pull something amazing off.
But overall So My was boring as fuck today, the only game that looked interesting was ghost of tsushima, the rest of their games all have the same gameplay feel.

My body is ready :D

:feelsahh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: HOLY SHIT IM READY, might have to drop out of uni to play like a true NEET. Just like the good ole middle school days :feelsokman:

You trynna play some Reach??? I'll smack you tbh kek but we should play together and smack around the noobs :feelsautistic:.

You trynna play some Reach??? I'll smack you tbh kek but we should play together and smack around the noobs :feelsautistic:.
Mamma sold my copy of Reach unfortunately.

If they releasted it for the PC I would try it again. Haven't touch Xbox since Black Ops 1 in 2011

Mamma sold my copy of Reach unfortunately.

If they releasted it for the PC I would try it again. Haven't touch Xbox since Black Ops 1 in 2011
awww :(

The last of the lesbians 2 had me triggered.