Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Earl grey tea ran out.

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★

There, there little buddy.

Maybe this song will cheer you up?

(Its about the legendary Star Trek character and drinker of your particular tea of choice himself).

High effort post

caffeine hurts me

earl grey tea is also my favourite,

I hate tea tbh ngl.

Keep crying for my teeth
No, I mean teabags are shit, drink the organic stuff

I hate tea tbh ngl.
I drink herbal teas (nettle, mint, horsetail, lemon balm) and rooibos, because I've been reacting badly to caffeine recently
I really like the taste of regular tea tho, so I'll drink a cup there and there, but I try to watch my intake (I used to drink literally litres of it in a day)

I drink herbal teas (nettle, mint, horsetail, lemon balm) and rooibos, because I've been reacting badly to caffeine recently
I really like the taste of regular tea tho, so I'll drink a cup there and there, but I try to watch my intake (I used to drink literally litres of it in a day)
Same tbh. I used to drink a lot of coffee. A while ago I became very sensitive to caffeine, and, for a time, I consumed no caffeine at all, but now I drink around one cup of tea per day. Chamomile is my favorite herbal tea; it's very relaxing and it tastes good. Mint is good too. I like the taste of lemon balm, but I've never had it on its own- only in those teabags which contain various herbs.

idk man earl grey tea kinda tastes like shit tbh

Same tbh. I used to drink a lot of coffee. A while ago I became very sensitive to caffeine, and, for a time, I consumed no caffeine at all, but now I drink around one cup of tea per day. Chamomile is my favorite herbal tea; it's very relaxing and it tastes good. Mint is good too. I like the taste of lemon balm, but I've never had it on its own- only in those teabags which contain various herbs.
coffee is shitty imo i cant drink it, taste of this makes me vomit tbh