Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL early gay rights activists supported men having sex with young Boys

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Harry Hay is the founder of the modern gay movement. He was a communist and supported NAMBLA. He also believed it should be legal to for men to fuck young boys. He wanted NAMBLA in pride parades but other gay rights activists didn’t allow it.

Also, gay rights activist group IGLA supported NAMBLA and other groups like NAMBLA and was friends with groups like NAMBLA. They stopped supporting NAMBLA in 1994 due to backlash.

gay rights activists will never dare to tell you about this.

Gays are degenerates. This society must do something about it or we'll end up with everyone thinking fucking 20-year-old girls is pedophilia.

Gays are degenerates. This society must do something about it or we'll end up with everyone thinking fucking 20-year-old girls is pedophilia.
People already cAll it pedophilia to fuck A 20 year old Stacy

Sounds pretty gay ngl

You're talking about those roasties calling DiCaprio a pedo for fucking 21-year-old girls?
Yes.

but most of the people whining about DiCaprio on Twitter were women and feminists ages 20-24

Sounds pretty gay ngl
They’re gay rights activists obviously they’re gay
They’re gay rights activists of course they’re gay

have a soylent mate

Fags just wanna fuck little boys. Pasta Sempa knew this more than a hundred years ago

If they teach LGBT history in schools, they probably won’t mention Harry Hay even though he founded the modern gay movement

Yeah the alphabet mafia decided not to associate with NAMBLA, but only because it wasn't socially acceptable. Not yet.

Ive always hated gays

Faggots anger me