Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Early incel trait: When everyone wants a He Man toy you want the Skeletor toy

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Normies would always be rooting for the Gigachad while incels sympathize with the ugly villiians

I hate how the heroes are always rooted for like tf. Marvel is just a bunch of unstoppable super heroes that can never be beaten. The reason the bad guy never wins is because it wouldn't appeal to normie dip shits. Thanos won? Doesn't mean shit when he loses in the next movie.

Manlet framecels are Skeletor toys.
Over as fuck.

Skeletor steroidmaxxed to still look jacked in clothes at 0% body fat.

Yhaasss

Attachments

• ViciousPresentFinwhale-max-1mb.gif
    ViciousPresentFinwhale-max-1mb.gif
    622.9 KB · Views: 6
Over for skeletoncels

I liked GI Joes when I was a kid. With a little Transformers mixed in.

Only played with spiderman toys.

"incels sympathize with the ugly villiians"

Skeletor is a chad too, he have hunter eyes, short midface, big zygos and insane jaw bro.

I never understood that American hero cuck shit. But yeah, I used to root for the villains in movies.

skeletor was a chad turned into an incel after his face got melted off.

also skeletor commits shatter suicide -
e8a5w9s.gif

Fucking bullshit thread, all the cool kids wanted Skeletor. He was the only Chad in that entire show. He Man was a stupid faggot.

incel trait: always playing as the "bad guys" or "evil faction" in videogames because you know what its like to always be on the "wrong side"

Brutal He-Manpill the bastard child between Thor and Hercules lol

And I bet most of us empathized more with the Empire in Star Wars than the Rebels.

I feel like a fuckin faggot for being duped into wanting He-man as a kid though. He was always sold out, I only had Faker & Skeletor.

True.
I'm still a big fan of Megatron.

Skeletor is based

I hate how the heroes are always rooted for like tf. Marvel is just a bunch of unstoppable super heroes that can never be beaten. The reason the bad guy never wins is because it wouldn't appeal to normie dip shits. Thanos won? Doesn't mean shit when he loses in the next movie.
Soys love Marvel, it disgusts me when a normie think they are a geek because they have seen all the Marvel films.

ITS NOT A DOLL!
ITS AN ACTION FIGURE!

Island of the misfit toybois! ...

And I bet most of us empathized more with the Empire in Star Wars than the Rebels.
Absolutely agreed. Uncle Palps shall always be the biggest cinema villain ever created (not counting Disney crappy headcanon, TROS was a kick in the balls)
Soys love Marvel, it disgusts me when a normie think they are a geek because they have seen all the Marvel films.
They are nowhere near close to being geeks lmao when I went to see Venom with my normalfag friends 2 yrs ago they didn't even know who the hell was Carnage jfl

I've always gotten different results from everyone else @Red Pill Rage