Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Easiest way to aquire a gun (UScels ONLY)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
In the US, there are these things called "80 percent lowers" or "80 percent pistol frames". They are the main portion for an AR-15 or pistol that are only 80 percent complete. Because of this, legally speaking, they can at most be considered as hunks of mental or plastic.

This allows you to bypass any paperwork, registration or background checks that are normally involved in the process of buying a weapon. You simply order one of these 80 percent complete frames straight to your home, finish the last 20 percent and assemble the weapon with a parts kit all on the same day.

Building one of these is completely legal.

Last edited:
or pay a somali to deliver an AK47 overseas to your nearest beach

All incels that can own a gun legally should do so, fuck society.

*some assembly required
*not for children under 6
*choking hazard

Based, thank you very much.

I wonder if it is legal to finish it to 100% though.

Yep. 100% legal.

There may be some caveats depending on certain states in the US. Check local law.
LMAO why would they forbid you to buy guns but freely sell 80% completed versions? Clown world if true, baffles me.

LMAO why would they forbid you to buy guns but freely sell 80% completed versions? Clown world if true, baffles me.

It is funny tbh. California has passed some laws regulating 80 percent lower recievers: I think you are forced to get them serialized or something. There are no other states I'm aware of that have this kind of regulation, so build, build, build!

It is funny tbh. California has passed some laws regulating 80 percent lower recievers: I think you are forced to get them serialized or something. There are no other states I'm aware of that have this kind of regulation, so build, build, build!
So uncivilized tbh.

If you're too much of an autist to go to a gun store and buy one, just build that shit in a weekend yourself. Rather easy to do so.

The american public is very much in the dark on these "80 percent lowers".

be 18
go to gun show, walmart, private seller
leave with gun

Last edited:

What would you need a gun for?
Giphy 8

Looks fairly straight forward but requires a lot of tools unless they send a kit?

[SuicideFuel] for non-UScels

Just 3d print a bump stock

Why do all this shit. Why not walk into a gun store and buy a gun if you want one.

Why do all this shit. Why not walk into a gun store and buy a gun if you want one.

If you're incel looking in 2019 and trying to buy a gun, I'm pretty sure you're going to be put in some database.

It is better to not have to do any paperwork.

Home made weapons always end up working like shit, unless you really know what you're doing .

Home made weapons always end up working like shit, unless you really know what you're doing .

All this is is removing some excess plastic or metal, and slapping on the rest of the components together.

Buy one in the parking lot of a gun show.

Doubt I can do this here in NY

Doubt I can do this here in NY

NEW YORK
"New York still allows 80% lowers, but they do restrict how you can legally build an AR-15 with your lower. They are, however, actively trying to ban the sale and building of AR-15 lowers within their state, so make sure you actively research all applicable laws to your situation. They recently sent out a "Cease and Desist" letter, and you can be sure legislation is to follow shortly. As of now, we are still shipping all products to New York!

You do not need a license to buy or build a lower for an AR-15. You do, however, need a license if you plan to build firearms for sale or distribution. You can still sell a gun you built out of an 80% lower, as long as that was not your original intention. This is a place to use some common sense, as the ATF states that building a gun for sale or distribution makes you a manufacturer, which requires a special license. If you build an AR-15 for personal use, you are in the clear. If you build one for personal use, then sell it later because you either changed your mind or have other reasons, you are in the clear. What you don’t want to do is buy a ton of receiver blanks, drill them all out, and start selling them around town or online as your own custom made receivers with making money in mind. Doing this will probably result in the ATF paying you a visit, so use common sense here. "

How luminescent is your glow?

NY
getting a gun in NY is extremely difficult. easier to get a pound of cocaine, 50 hookers in your room than to get a gun.

Not UScel, didnt read
Not UScel, didnt read
Not UScel, didnt read
Not UScel, didnt read

Thank you brethren I will use your knowledge. What about ammunition? Honestly too much damn work to build one I live in Texas where it’s easy to get guns at 18 anyway for self defense only of course.

Thank you brethren I will use your knowledge. What about ammunition? Honestly too much damn work to build one I live in Texas where it’s easy to get guns at 18 anyway for self defense only of course.
There are no requirements to buy ammunition as far as I know. I think El Paso Wal-Marts have a good selection....

i wish Canada had this

This is really just for nonmajorstatecels tbh