Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Easiest ways to commit suicide?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
I'm trying to find tools all over my house and I can't find anything good. Can someone give me some ideas?

I'm sick of being a KHHV truecel with no way to cope. Current copes are becoming less effective each day.

Sorry, but helping you in this endeavor is a crime in my country legislation.

Game theory: Colvin is making this thread to report and eradicate all the people who will tell him to go ER

how a nigga in usa not got a gun

there’s a site called lost all hope

i doubt u will be able to overcome the psychological barrier

i have no good ideas worth mentioning...

Shotgun to the head while on a cliff is ideal. *satire

Bruh
Be a man, you will be fine.
Cope some more dude, enjoy life

how a nigga in usa not got a gun
My parents don't own guns and there is no way for me to get guns.

Not everyone lives on their own and can do whatever they want.

I dont have experience on that

Starts smoking and drinking

Those are slow, long, tiring methods. I want the fast and easy way out
if u can drive steal parents car drive off clifflossus if u cant then jumping off a high place is good u just need to get over the fact that ur jumping but once u do it apparently it's the most calming moment of your life.

if you are a USA chad, get a shotgun. I would have done that months ago if my 3rd world country allowed me to.

if u can drive steal parents car drive off clifflossus if u cant then jumping off a high place is good u just need to get over the fact that ur jumping but once u do it apparently it's the most calming moment of your life.
I would love to jump off the golden gate bridge honestly. Sadly, that is way too far away from me because I live in the east coast.

I would love to jump off the golden gate bridge honestly. Sadly, that is way too far away from me because I live in the east coast.
over but every place has a place high enough tbh. It only needs to be max like 10-20 ft if you wanna flip around and land on your head. Although the bigger the better for the time you're in the air is the most clearheaded you will be.

We love you man, don't do it, don't let normies win. Anything you want to unburden talk to me in the chat or the DM's

Don't do that you have too much to live :feelskek:

We love you man, don't do it, don't let normies win. Anything you want to unburden talk to me in the chat or the DM's
I'm not sure if suffering this scam existence is worth "pwning le normies" tbh. I'm getting so damn tired of living with autism.

I'm sick of being a KHHV truecel with no way to cope. Current copes are becoming less effective each day.
when the agepill hits you, around my age, there will be 0 copes left

over but every place has a place high enough tbh. It only needs to be max like 10-20 ft if you wanna flip around and land on your head. Although the bigger the better for the time you're in the air is the most clearheaded you will be.
do not jump from 10-20 feet FFS you trying to cause more harm to this dude?

At your age you're not a truecel, forget about that. You're retarded to think you are.
Come back here when you are 50 years old, then you can say that.

do not jump from 10-20 feet FFS you trying to cause more harm to this dude?
no u fucking idiot I'm telling u it's possible to do it like that if u land on your head but you shouldn't and should make it higher

no u fucking idiot I'm telling u it's possible to do it like that if u land on your head but you shouldn't and should make it higher
try it out for us at 10 feet ?

i miss your jerry avi

I dunno get a shotgun maybe. But I like you man, don't go

Don't kill yourself. That's exactly what foids and normies want. They hate incels and want us all dead. It's better to be alive just to be a nuisance to society. Let that be your purpose.