Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Easiest ways to commit suicide?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
shotgun to the face

stop being a fucking retard colvin, you're 18 not 8, stop getting butthurt by people in here
Agreed you know that they are just trolling you right? Your reactions are what cause them to do that. They are just doing it for the laughs. There are people here who care about you Colvin. Including even some of the people who bully you. Theyre just fucking with you man. That is what guys do. Its a masculinity wind up. Nobody here hates you. You're an incel. You're one of us. If you die, I'll be sad. You're too pure for this world. All of us are. I enjoy reading a lot of your posts. Just chill brother. Also, if this is over foids, imho, its really cucked to kill yourself over foids, and they will laugh at you when you are gone. Don't do it. Fuck women

I assume youre talkinh about Carbon Dioxide aka CO2.

shotgun to the face
If only it was that easy... My house doesn't have any guns, man :feelsbadman:
Agreed you know that they are just trolling you right? Your reactions are what cause them to do that. They are just doing it for the laughs. There are people here who care about you Colvin. Including even some of the people who bully you. Theyre just fucking with you man. That is what guys do. Its a masculinity wind up. Nobody here hates you. You're an incel. You're one of us. If you die, I'll be sad. You're too pure for this world. All of us are. I enjoy reading a lot of your posts. Just chill brother. Also, if this is over foids, imho, its really cucked to kill yourself over foids, and they will laugh at you when you are gone. Don't do it. Fuck women
ganging up on a single poster and spamming threads about them isn't masculine
Don't kill yourself. That's exactly what foids and normies want. They hate incels and want us all dead. It's better to be alive just to be a nuisance to society. Let that be your purpose.
Sorry but this is a cope. Normies & Foids don't even know I exist.

Last edited:
Close the garage door and turn the car on

another brutal driverslicensepill. I don't have my own car :feelsree:
you don't need a drivers license to kill yourself with a car in your garage

but then again, you will need to do it without someone in your house while a car is still there, that could be tricky

If you can (if it’s legal) I guess you can buy a shotgun (or other weapon that can cause massive damage to the head) and try to aim it at the forehead or back of the head. Quick and painless as long as you don’t aim under the chin (it’ll leave you alive while blowing off your lower jaw instead). If not, maybe getting hit by a train or falling from a great height head first?

Not really suggesting you should really rope, tbh

@Colvin76 I tried to send you a message but I guess you don't take messages?

I'm your friend brocel. Like a lot of blackcels, you've said some patriachal-tier shit in the past. You remind me of some of the black true TFL wizards of the past before they all got so cucked. Stay true brother

Lmao at killing yourself because some retards said mean things to u. I thought u were based colvin, not a retarded soy faggot

@Colvin76 I tried to send you a message but I guess you don't take messages?

I'm your friend brocel. Like a lot of blackcels, you've said some patriachal-tier shit in the past. You remind me of some of the black true TFL wizards of the past before they all got so cucked. Stay true brother
Yeah I didnt see any message. must be my settings.

Lmao at killing yourself because some retards said mean things to u. I thought u were based colvin, not a retarded soy faggot
thats not the only reason

Use n2o. Overdose on whippits

Yeah honestly, who gives a fuck. There have been very mean comments about me on IncelTears that received thousands of upvotes. Yet, I give zero shits. Online bullying should never be taken seriously, just man up and deal with it.
Same tbh i say worse things to myself every day, anyway if he's affected by this he can always leave the forum

Shotgun to your head and dying from carbon monoxide are the least painful ways to go.

another attention seeking thread. Retard OP doesnt have the balls to kill himself, he just wants attention and is silently laughing at all these gullible idiots who actually believe.

You sure you've totally run out of copes? At least try to explore some new options before roping. Something you can do again and again when you're suicidal. For me its playing the piano and rock climbing. Maybe you can find find something similar idk

Get on welfare, move to your own apartment and buy a gun. Then you'll have your space to commit suicide.

That's what I plan to do myself if my drugs cope doesn't work

Strangling yourself in your mother's uterus

You can try jumping under a train (just not when it's arriving at the station and its slowing down) but I've heard it can hurt a lot if you're unlucky.
This being said i suggest you to not do it just yet because there's always a small chance to have a growth spurt in your 20's, I know it's cope but still better than nothing

I'm trying to find tools all over my house and I can't find anything good. Can someone give me some ideas?

I'm sick of being a KHHV truecel with no way to cope. Current copes are becoming less effective each day.
Fentanyl is the most painless suicide method.

you don't need a drivers license to kill yourself with a car in your garage
That doesn't work with most modern cars because the carbon monoxide level of the exhaust is very very low.
I don't wanna help ppl kill themself, but Gas with a bag over your head is the best way.

People on here like you Colvin that's why they make all those threads. I'd imagine you'd be in a lot of people's T10 favorite users

Still don’t know

stop being a fucking retard colvin, you're 18 not 8, stop getting butthurt by people in here
Thumbs up, shots fired

Suicide by ape. Leave some bananas in front of your door.

It doesnt matter if you lock it or not, I'll still make my way in. Leave the rest to me

8ax8ntdwxh Julie Larsen Maher 9055 Western Lowland Gorilla Layla CON BZ 10 20 11 hr

Don't do it brother. I'm 27 now and i cope until now, life goes on even if it's a constant struggle. At least you know that you have many brocels here with the same faith. I'm rather new here but you are one of my favorite members so far. Stick around man.

Last edited:
Don't do it brother. I'm 27 now and i cope until now, life goes on even if it's a constant struggle. At least you know that you have many brocels here with the same faith. I'm rather new here but you are one of my favorite members so far. Stick around man.
You know, when you got nothing left except for the incel forum it’s truly over.

You know, when you got nothing left except for the incel forum it’s truly over.
You will laugh but this forum is my only cope left. I have nothing to do no cope works. But hey at least i have fun here so it works. I don't know how i will feel in a week. Just living from cope to cope at this point.

I'm kind of feeling the same.

You will laugh but this forum is my only cope left. I have nothing to do no cope works. But hey at least i have fun here so it works. I don't know how i will feel in a week. Just living from cope to cope at this point.
Nah, not gonna laugh. Everyone here has a story that brought us down to this state of underlying despair and this forum, no guilt or shame of this happening.

Shotgun to the mouth Cobain style, aim for the stem. Don't listen to aspie cucks, this method is foolproof if your IQ is at least 80.

Another good one is jumping off a very tall building. It has to be at least 10 floors.

I'd still recommend you try to cope. Even as an incel there are things you can still enjoy. That said here's my answer:

In terms of complexity, hanging is likely the simplest move while still being effective, only requiring a rope. You can do it through suffocation (painful from personal experience, allegedly lasts a few minutes) or drop (instant if done correctly). Information on how to do either can be found easily online, but it's about what you'd expect.

Guns. If you can’t do that then hang yourself from your shower bar with a belt
another attention seeking thread. Retard OP doesnt have the balls to kill himself, he just wants attention and is silently laughing at all these gullible idiots who actually believe.
Even if that was true, who cares? What is so wrong with wanting attention in a world that gives us none? There is nothing wrong with wanting to be comforted or reassured or given attention. Anyone who says otherwise is a bitchass retard

Last edited:
Cringe & pathetic to the max, just dive from a skyscraper or lay down on train tracks boyo.

Cringe & pathetic to the max, just dive from a skyscraper or lay down on train tracks boyo.
I'd like to see you try for me first.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
If it doesn’t work he’ll be too retarded to function so it’s a win win
It will work. Just go to BOC or Air Liquide and buy a whole tank of n2o or steal it from the hospital. Breathe only that and you will die painlessly.

I'd like to see you try for me first.
How so? I'm not the one creating threads like these despite obvious methods being available regardless of available funds or location.

How so? I'm not the one creating threads like these despite obvious methods being available regardless of available funds or location.
You're the one making suicide seem really easy and that OP is a pussy.

You're the one making suicide seem really easy and that OP is a pussy.
It actually is easy as far as choosing a method, there are plenty of successful attempts each day proving that fact. What isn't easy is commitment, and as far as that I can speak from experience unfortunately. What is cringe is trying to put this on the lack of good methods, which is just pure bullshit, insincerity and avoidant procrastination. If you actually had determination, finding a way of doing it would be the least of your worries, tbh. Blaming it on "waah there are no good enough methods" is just foid tier cope, not saying I'm any better when it comes right down to it, but at least I've never made similar threads.

I agree with you but my original argument still stands. You said "just dive from a skyscraper or lay down on train tracks boyo." . Op is presumably looking for more painless methods

It actually is easy as far as choosing a method, there are plenty of successful attempts each day proving that fact. What isn't easy is commitment, and as far as that I can speak from experience unfortunately. What is cringe is trying to put this on the lack of good methods, which is just pure bullshit, insincerity and avoidant procrastination. If you actually had determination, finding a way of doing it would be the least of your worries, tbh. Blaming it on "waah there are no good enough methods" is just foid tier cope, not saying I'm any better when it comes right down to it, but at least I've never made similar threads.
Based on my observation, the majority of people who commit suicide do it on impulse, or they were drunk or high, so they didn't have the ability or time to think it through. It's way harder to go through with suicide when you are fully conscious and aware of your actions, as well as the potential consequences of your attempt.