Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Easter Giftcard Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daily reminder that Eskimocel is banned.

• Oh god oh fuck why??!!

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Free him with no delay

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • It was requested but still free him

Votes: 18 38.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

Guest2

Tbh just write in the thread if you want to join...
I was going to do competition but too tired to think of ideas.
It's 15 quid so that's nice. I guess I'll work something out if you're in the US, and just buy another one or something.
That's pretty much it. @Master @i_a_m_i @cocksucker could you sticky this or something plz??
Btw 15 pounds is like $17.50 or 17 Euros or so.
@2340922 you wanted to be tagged when I do my thing
I'll do the draw or whatever you call it on Easter Sunday. I don't actually know when that is but I think it's about 2 weeks away. Idk I'll look it up. So yeah, just post something in the thread to say you want to be put in the hat or number generator. Actually I might just do that: I'll do a random number generator between the 1 and the amount of users, then just see who did that. It's a bit of a tangent sorry but can't be fucked to edit posts I'm tired.

So basically, just type something in the thread if you want the opportunity to win the 15 quid gift card and I'll pick the winner in 1 or 2 weeks. Capeesh?

Im entering.

give me free stuff

Do i have to draw something?... :feelsmage:
Thank you for tag and why is eski banned???

You're youngcel too and doing a giveaway? good job YOUNG MAN!

No man I'll just put everyone in who replies to the thread.

He requested it to take a break :(
Why do you get banned for that? I just took a break last week and i just left. Why did he had to request a ban just leave

dont even celebrate but rolling

I never win at anything but I'll join anyway :feelstrash:

I guess ill enter :feelslala:

i wont win but by entering i'll ruin the odds for everyone else to win :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelzez::feelzez:

Eskimocel has pussy to slay, he ain’t got time for us tbh.

I’d like to enter

Why do you get banned for that? I just took a break last week and i just left. Why did he had to request a ban just leave
This forum is really addictive.

give aways me

Entering ded srs

epik bump :feelsNeo:
bro if you want to make the bump even more high IQ just tag everyone that has responded to this thread and hope some of them will respond :feelsthink:
No thanks boyo, I don't use any of that ser

I don't need it bro but ok count me in. I'll give it to someone else if I get it.
give aways me
I'm entering
etc.

Epic, count me in.

I'm entering, thanks for the free wealth redistribution, comrade.

I love free shit Goyim

gib gieft kardd

I will join

And if I win, I won't use it for alcohol

Can I enter if I’m in the US?

Can I enter if I’m in the US?
Yeah it might take a bit longer to get you a prize if you win, tho, because I'll have to buy another gift card or order the fast banana might to your house or smthn idk...
We'll work it out

Yeah it might take a bit longer to get you a prize if you win, tho, because I'll have to buy another gift card or order the fast banana might to your house or smthn idk...
We'll work it out
Alright, well consider this my entry

Poorcel reporting in

We'll work it out
This might be a problem for me too.