Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Easymode for chadlites and normies in SEA. We can only dream

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
acrooding to this guy

https://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=37640

However, real life approaching went a lot better right from the start. On my very first day upon arrival I asked a cute airport employee for directions on how to ride the train and got her on LINE so I could message with her further, and had a date set up before I even reached my hotel.

Sexpats are fucking pathetic. SEAcels should go full Vietcong and start murdering whores who sleep with the enemy to be honest.

it works because they sizemog
any tall human looking white or even ethnic can get laid there

JUST GO THAILAND BRO

isn't the point of Thailand that basically anyone who is white can get laid?

isn't the point of Thailand that basically anyone who is white can get laid?
yes everyhone who is whiteskinned and is at least a 5/10 . Ricecels , Hapacels and Currycels are pretty much hopeless.

The only person I ever met who had a Thai wife was a retarded boomer who was so brain dead from drinking beer every evening he couldn't even get angry about her using him as a way to get her whole family and several people I suspect were slaves to the USA through chain migration all while the whole neighborhood knew this lady was fucking guys from the local college.

The only person I ever met who had a Thai wife was a retarded boomer who was so brain dead from drinking beer every evening he couldn't even get angry about her using him as a way to get her whole family and several people I suspect were slaves to the USA through chain migration all while the whole neighborhood knew this lady was fucking guys from the local college.
actually reading this is lifefuel because maybe after all I am dodging a bullet. what do you think?

With all maxings-can into very low tier normie at best :<
But with social anxiety-cannot in Asia

Putin please nuke this shithole of lithuania

actually reading this is lifefuel because maybe after all I am dodging a bullet. what do you think?
I think people who go to SEA for foids are scum. For me seeing this boomer facilitating the creation of a clan of Thai slave owners in my small town fostered a hatred for sexpats that will never go away. Not you though you seem like a moral guy who cares about more than having some boobies to grope.

I think people who go to SEA for foids are scum. For me seeing this boomer facilitating the creation of a clan of Thai slave owners in my small town fostered a hatred for sexpats that will never go away. Not you though you seem like a moral guy who cares about more than having some boobies to grope.
Hope the fire rises and soon the locals and team out and start kicking out the sexpats.

:feelsrope:I wish I was born good looking

I know at least 2 boomers that done this same shit with Filipino women. They marry some rich old dude and then slowly but surely bring their whole family over. In both cases, these women got their family setup and settled in America and then divorce raped the men involved. One guy ended up chewing a bottle of painkillers and killing himself over it. Sad fucking world we live in!

I know at least 2 boomers that done this same shit with Filipino women. They marry some rich old dude and then slowly but surely bring their whole family over. In both cases, these women got their family setup and settled in America and then divorce raped the men involved. One guy ended up chewing a bottle of painkillers and killing himself over it. Sad fucking world we live in!
That's why many red pillers say never bring over to the West

It's tough man, we're stuck in a fucking madhouse of a world right now. Sad old men without much knowledge of the world see a "travel guide" on youtube tell them SEA pussay is tight and loyal then they go fuck their lives up while looking like perverts.

SEAcels have it worst.