Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Eating your own cum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
I just did today and yesterday. Anyone else do this?

occasionally
doesn't taste anything special

Attachments

• ra,womens_tshirt,x1900,101010-01c5ca27c6,front-c,265,125,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.u1.jpg
    ra,womens_tshirt,x1900,101010-01c5ca27c6,front-c,265,125,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.u1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 155
Lmao I'd wear that shirt if you all pitched in and bought it for me.

i used to do this when i was younger i dont remember why

Attachments

• 1519105494195.png
    1519105494195.png
    43.6 KB · Views: 171
Lol why did you do this ? Were you hungry or something ?

Lol why did you do this ? Were you hungry or something ?
Kind of. Also curious. A little impulsive as well. I don't really like it, but I felt like doing it anyways.

That's really fucking queer, this is coming from someone who thinks that sucking your own dick is not gay so you know you've crossed the line big time.

Kind of. Also curious. A little impulsive as well. I don't really like it, but I felt like doing it anyways.
Yeah i have no idea why females love it so much like it's the tastiest candy out there.

That's really fucking queer, this is coming from someone who thinks that sucking your own dick is not gay so you know you've crossed the line big time.

I'm pretty queer already, so no harm done lmao.

Yeah i have no idea why females love it so much like it's the tastiest candy out there.

Lmao no females enjoy the taste of cum. They could get off to the degradation part, but the actual act they do not enjoy. They'd never drink cum from a water bottle.

I cummed into a empty gum bottle. Closed it and left it. Opening it after a week wasn't a pleasant experience

I tried it before when I was curious but not anymore

Holy shit so many closet faggots in this thread.

When I was younger I wasn't using tissues at all, I was licking off the cum from my hand every time, I don't remember when I stopped.

b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

That means no.

I regularly eat my own jizz without even really thinking about it.
Taste isn't anything phenomenal, but the viscosity of it gives it a pretty good mouth feel.

9/10 overall would recommend

When I was younger I wasn't using tissues at all, I was licking off the cum from my hand every time, I don't remember when I stopped.

Taste isn't anything phenomenal, but the viscosity of it gives it a pretty good mouth feel.

That’s absolutely revolting. Kill yourself.

That’s absolutely revolting. Kill yourself.

Dude it's semen. Your own semen at that.
Do you have any idea how many bacteria you swallow every time you clear your mouth of your own saliva? Semen isn't even comparable in terms of anything that could be empirically defined as disgusting.

You're just having a normie knee-jerk reaction to an unconventional behavior. It's the exact same thing as stacy freaking out about how the weird guy in the room is too quiet.

I'd go so far as to say you aren't a truecel unless you eat your own cum.

legit posters :feelsohh: :feelsokman: :feelsohh: :feelsbaton:

Dude it's semen. Your own semen at that.
Do you have any idea how many bacteria you swallow every time you clear your mouth of your own saliva? Semen isn't even comparable in terms of anything that could be empirically defined as disgusting.

You're just having a normie knee-jerk reaction to an unconventional behavior. It's the exact same thing as stacy freaking out about how the weird guy in the room is too quiet.

I'd go so far as to say you aren't a truecel unless you eat your own cum.

Lol what the fucking fuck.

lol I thought about this, but I always lose my horniness after I cum, so I don't see the point.

Maybe I'll try it one day no homo.

I wanted to try, but something always stopped me from doing this.

Does it make your skin whiter?

Attachments

• haram1.jpg
    haram1.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 72
This thread is the prime example of our cultural degradation. We're just a joke, that's what we are.

I've never done that. Why would I want to?

It's OK if you try it once, but it's degeneracy if you eat this regularly.

No, the smell of semen alone disgusts me. It's a form of auto-cucking.

Kek not even I do such things. Gross tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.