Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Ed Edd n' Eddy

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
A quality cartoon with some of the best memes out there.. Huge amounts of sound effects, interesting characters and based humor..

If you are an Ed Edd Eddy fan, check out the fan made spin off show about Eddy's older brother called "The Bro Show''

One of the best classic cartoons.
Kevin was an asshole chad but Johnny was one of us

The coldesac was a great place for a cartoon. Great setting. Real comfortable vibe. Always nostalgic

One of the best classic cartoons.
Kevin was an asshole chad but Johnny was one of us
Amen to that... I think Plank is god sometimes.. Or that three headed Rolf lol
The coldesac was a great place for a cartoon. Great setting. Real comfortable vibe. Always nostalgic
Mr Bean Profile Picture... Pretty badass!! Did you watch Mr.Bean too?

One of the greatest cartoons of all time

Yes bro! Ed Edd n' Eddy was the shit when I was a kid. The animation, the little stories, the characters, the soundtrack :feelsokman:

Everything has gone in a downward spiral, good things are not made anymore

Fantastic cartoon. Ed was hilarious, especially his dynamic with Eddy and unintentionally undermining his scams. Rolf cracked me up too.

Ed is a accurate representation of some posters here.

Ed Edd n' Eddy is for the real cartoon network OG watchers. Brings back simple times for me when everything was going good for me in life.