Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

EDM is only for chad and stacy

P

Panda

Banned
-
edm festivals are chad and stacies world on steriods​

try and find one subhuman in the crowd. its 100% 8/10s and above.​

depends on your taste but this is the extreme version of "this is what you are missing out on". ​

edm festivals are more than just music. you are celebrating good genes and high status in a way. ​

in my opinion it is endgame for your social life. if you made it here you made it in life.​

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/_F2KOULJJtk?t=17m59s[/video]​

QRaybK2.jpg

just sui if you have never gone to an edm festival with your chad and stacy friends 

VeBUvK7.jpg
6Srf00l.jpg
IAxoiHk.jpg
vaP8wXx.jpg
gGNjV66.png
XlVWAt1.jpg
dKKXYZR.jpg
ZziRlNn.jpg
9yjrfaE.jpg
CSA1q3N.jpg
arwyBZE.jpg
1oHAGhj.jpg

i like this vid too ​
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WXNQhS_arU[/video]​

You think they go there for the "music"?

Many 5s can be seen

this can be said with any music/party/festival as it's mainly goodlooking young fans of the music that go to these events

IAxoiHk.jpg

This picture was a brutal suifuel for me. Because i find the girl really cute with perfect body (exactly my type) and because i'm way uglier and shorter than the guy with her.

Never been to any music event, but damn if that's what chads experience I have missed out on way more than I have realised. Those few pictures were heavy suicidefuel, I don't know how bad I would feel if I was there in real life.

OMG, I went to EDC with one of my chad friends. I paid for the hotel rooms (we got two ridiculously nice adjacent rooms in the Venetian, too) and rental car. At the night of day one I saw him with his tongue down the throat of some random slut and they constantly fucked in their room. As for myself? I just got a backrub from some random dudes we met during day 2 of EDC. We met because were all trying to fuck this super hot girl who was basically naked at the festival, but she eventually ditched us for Armin Van Buuren. We had no chance.

My Chad friend wanted to borrow my car to take his slut to her home in Cali but I said fuck no and he was pretty mad at that. Since he was a Chad he couldn't understand why I wouldn't let him. he is a cool guy though and did pay be back pretty quickly after the festival. We also went to tomorrowworld together a few years later and neither of us found girls. I was talkign to these mexican girls (one was gorgeous, the other was a fatass) who agreed to meet with me with the next morning, but when I saw them walking up to me with some ripped Chad I noped right the fuck out of that. The guy in the tent next to us shared some drugs, which was a super nice consolation prize.

This guy texted me saying he wants to go to another festival this year and he's paying but I don't think I am gonna accept his offer because I know my incel ass wont have fun. Then again what the fuck else am I going to be doing? We are both getting old (I'm 31, he is 29) but I don't really think that will hurt his Chad game.

Time for Shariah law boys.

Can someone explain what EDM festivals are for non-degeneratecels

Anonymous said:
Can someone explain what EDM festivals are for non-degeneratecels

Places for young stacies to walk around near naked, and for everyone else to get drugged out of their minds while dancing to music. Perfect recipe for orgies. If you go to just have sex you aren't going to get laid, though. You gotta know how to dance or genuinely enjoy the music to find a lady to vibe with and fuck.

EDIT: This is a video from footage of one festival I went to. Just glamour shots and shit, but it gives you a good idea of what people expect when they go to these things.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIVRWl9qgtA[/video]

A friend invited me to come with him and his group of normies to one of those festivals, good thing I declined, I most certainly would have roped.

Where I am, normies create their own semi-legal EDM festivals in the forest about an hour's drive from the city. It's basically something they do cos they don't fit into the mainstream festival scene.

I attended one once, and heaps of incel tier men were there.

Perhaps, see if such a scene exists in your neck of the woods.

It'd be nice to go just to look at the girls dressed up like that. Maybe you could even touch them in a crowd

Maybe it's cope but I would hate going to an event like that. Too many people, too close, I don't want them touching me. Also, I hate edm, I prefer melodic death metal, metalcore, progressive death, etc. Edm makes my head hurt.

This is too much fuel for me

EDM is the best, but yea, you´re right. I found out it´s no point going again this summer, too much sui fuel

Imagine a meteor striking them down.

That would be perfect.

It triggers me that all of them look masculine as shit. Just why

I don't see how an autist who hates loud noises can even survive in this enviroment. It looks like hell to me.

Seems like EDMs are the perfect place to commit rape.

raves look so shitty and pretentious. no thanks.

I don't even like the music, it's all stupid shit.

Obviously. ugly guys go and everyone just wonders why they're there

the fact that I havent died in my sleep yet is proof there is no god