Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Education is cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
While you waste your time in high school studying for college and then study in college to get your deegree, there are kids who drop out of high school and fuck NON STOP. Yes. They fuck non stop. People with lower educational level tend to be more sexually active and from younger ages. Nerds waste their life studying and end up permavirgins while low IQ pretty boys live a life full of sex and happiness.

From a personal perspective, I was actually forced to study because my parents knew that I wouldn't be getting laid in high school. And that was true actually since I didn't even talk to girls at the time. So I was put in the studying marathon mentality so that I could go to a good uni and get a good deegree. Meanwhile, I kept seeing kids skip classes to go and make out/have sex with girls.  And tbh, all this studying and education is worthless when it comes to sex. No girl is going to fuck you because of your deegree. Females only care about looks.

And my mother always jokingly said that at best some nobel prize winning girl would fuck me. JFL. STEM women are the most hypergamous whores in existance. Being forced to exist in an enviroment full of subhuman incel nerds they have developed a natural hatred for sub 8 men. They are dedicated chad chasers and want Chad's big dick in their hairy cunts.