Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Edward Furlong was fucking adult women when he was 14

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Starting in 1992, 14 year old Furlong and his former stand-in and tutor, 28 year old Jacqueline Domac, began a relationship that lasted for a few years. When California's statutory rape law changed in 1994 to allow the prosecution of adult women who have sex with minors, his uncle Sean Furlong filed a complaint against Domac, but was unsuccessful having her prosecuted.

1517624498268.jpg

She literally raped him for years starting on the set of Terminator 2 when he was 14 and she was twice his age. (Well normies would call it rape if the roles are reversed).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Furlong

I'm sure things were "consensual" but Jesus Christ look at the guy now. He's the poster child of fucked up.

And she gets off scot-free.

And guess what else, guys. According to IDMB, she's now a school teacher. Go fucking figure.

Do you see Furlong's face....of course he'd charm her, guy was a chadlite.
Of course, if the roles were reversed, the virtue signaler feminist shitshow would have followed.
. Fuck this world and may it burn.

Do you see Furlong's face....of course he'd charm her, guy was a chadlite.
Of course, if the roles were reversed, the virtue signaler feminist shitshow would have followed.
. Fuck this world and may it burn.

If a then 28yo guy had a relationship with a 14yo celebrity girl in 1992, he'd be doing jail time today as a 56yo oldcel. He'd be an Epstein figure in the jewmedia eyes.

If a then 28yo guy had a relationship with a 14yo celebrity girl in 1992, he'd be doing jail time today as a 56yo oldcel. He'd be an Epstein figure in the jewmedia eyes.
I realise, and agree

I don't give a shit about some chadlite that fucked a 24 year old 8/10 foid when he was 12.

that pic is rage/suifuel

He was being ass fucked by kikes too.

JFL he is a 5'5 turbomanlet

JFL he is a 5'5 turbomanlet

Yeah, and it led to him not getting serious adult roles, as was the case with M Culkin - another half pint manlet. They were child actors that peaked and became massive stars when young and disappeared into the wilderness when they could no longer pass as adults playing kid/adolescent roles, and were too small and boyish to play alpha adult males. No wonder both had serious drug problems. Lookism yet again being savage.

Last edited:
It's not a crime when it's a woman doing it, teehee.

man, stop it

I can't take this anymore

norwoodrage.gif

imagine going to school with the whole class knowing you fuck one of the teachers. the ego boost would split atoms

Why would you choose an old hag over prime JB

T2 was a great movie.

Went from bargain bin Leonardo DiCaprio to basement dweller. Brutal agepill
Cumskin aging genetics
True although aint you kinda bragging by implying you as a more melanated person will age well? And if I hear anything about being a gorilla I will cringe. Just saying.

Last edited: